The ten demensions

Keanumoreira

@hoshi

SO your saying that we have no will of choice? That we move along a straight path, and have no say in the matter?

It's complicated. It's like walking in an open field. From every point there is a finite number of places you could step, but from each of those steps you have even more possible places to take your next step. If you only consider the places you've been, and the place you seem to be going, it is a straight line, but if you consider every possible step that has occurred before and every subsequent step that might have been taken but wasn't, as well as every possible step that you have yet to take and every subsequent step that might also be taken, the path is not so straight and can have an almost infinite number of permutations depending on how many total steps you take, how large this field is, and what lies beyond. As you are now, you exist merely as a single snapshot taken midstep. It's not that you don't have any say in the matter as simply doing anything (even nothing) proves otherwise, but rather from any specific point in time there are only so many potential outcomes (billions or more) based on who you are, and what has happened in the past. Combined with the actions of everyone else being in a similar situation, and you have a staggering number of potential outcomes for that situation. But, looking back, there is only one series of events who had a definite outcome which led you to that current situation. Everything that has happened in the past has a 100% chance of happening. Everything which is yet to come cannot be determined with any degree of certainty beyond what logic suggests will likely happen.

The future is not known until it can be observed in the present. The past, which has been observed and remembered is known and therefore has permanence.

Einstein: God does not calculate.

Nothings complicated here. Although there is endless possibilities in that

nowness of here: yes.

Yad be suprised how much energy starts flowing through the body how much feeling and recognition happens if one follow

that admission in daily life to simply look at what is.

So if anythings an entry point into another dimension maybe then its that. Altho id be lying if ther would be any other in it. Mind is to funny.

The moment of responsiblility that blows out life is gonna be a joy.

Tenth dimension right there.

Who cares about the other nine?

It is economical madness. :laugh:

http://hackadaycom.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/worst-video-transmission.jpg

The argument goes both ways pretty well, in my honest opinion. Though some declare it as the Illusion of choice, isn't it choice that makes a particular dimension branch the way it does? We can choose to walk through the field if we want, and that is one of the many branches that we could have taken. the 5th dimension brings us to a concept that we may just be able to grasp, even though I personally believe we can only see backwards and forwards a single dimension.

The 3rd dimension is Shape, the fourth dimension is Time, and then we can assume that the 5th dimension can be described as 'Choice'.

We have the choice to move a certain way, but we cannot perceive any way but a single cross-section. Our choice leads us to perceiving a different one of those many paths. It's like our inability to see time as a whole, as we can only see a single moment of time. We can only see a single moment of choice. We only have one choice that will lead us to our destination.

Think about it. I have for at least a week. Like a catchy tune, string theory rules my life evermore.

0d - the Void

1d - ?

2d - Matter

3d - Shape

4d - Time

5d - Choice

6d - ?

7d - ?

8d - ?

9d - ?

10d - God

This is pure speculation, and I may be wrong. I feel 'good' about what I have thought of so far. I ask that nexus help me figure out what each question mark determines, and then I can sleep peacefully for a few nights.

Trying to decide that Hosh, my boy. I can't sum the 6th dimension in words, and I can't make the second dimension (A line) any simpler than a line.

The chart I made was just for fun and games, I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm just working useless theory into my head, and crapping out something more palettable form to explain it. I think the 2D can be represented as energy. Not sure why either. Might make a fun MOD or something. I'm just going to continue the list.

0D- Void

1D- Energy

2D- Matter

3D- Shape

4D- Time

5D- Choice

6D- ?

7D- ?

8D- ?

9D- ?

10D- God

11D- Hoshi23 (As in, beyond anyone's comprehension :teehee: )

The six dimensions that are for now necessary to understand the new physical phenomenons (guess this is an ongoing process with n dimensions in the end) are relating to particles that to are too small to be of any use for our understanding of tangible existence, we just need four dimensions to be happy. What's beyond doesn't make you happier, nor wiser cos already the fifth is an extrapolation out of the known four - a mathematical construction. If there are really more than this is hard to tell, for a two-dimensional being cannot experience height, thus it will live in a flat world no matter how round it is for a three-dimensional being. We're thus talking about 'auxiliary constructions' beyond our empirical life, of value today, but perhaps already obsolete tomorrow.

The six dimensions that are for now necessary to understand the new physical phenomenons (guess this is an ongoing process with n dimensions in the end) are relating to particles that to are too small to be of any use for our understanding of tangible existence, we just need four dimensions to be happy. What's beyond doesn't make you happier, nor wiser cos already the fifth is an extrapolation out of the known four - a mathematical construction. If there are really more than this is hard to tell, for a two-dimensional being cannot experience height, thus it will live in a flat world no matter how round it is for a three-dimensional being. We're thus talking about 'auxiliary constructions' beyond our empirical life, of value today, but perhaps already obsolete tomorrow.

Totally agreed in all dimensions possible.

String-theory in the sense of usefulness to current humanity is absolutely .001%. It is science fiction, and has not been proven, hence being a theory. We can't travel to the 5th dimension in anything other than a book. There is no physical value in knowing the presence of ten dimensions, only the mental satisfaction of superiority over people who do not.

http://gajitz.com/mind-bending-science-visualizing-ten-dimensions/

More reading

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimensions

Much of it is theoretical, so has various points of conjecture.

I personally would not call it theoretical, but instead hypothetical; it is an hypothesis. And while it is a very good hypothesis, it is still that simply because there has not been enough scientific evidence to claim it as a theory. I'm sick of scientists claiming hypothesis to be theories and theories to be scientific law.

Secondly, may I point out something about the 4th dimension. The problem with this is that you can only travel in one direction in the fourth dimension, and that is by going forward in time. The hole in this is that the video implies that it is possible to travel back in time through the 6th dimension. This is impossible simply because it violates the second law of thermodynamics; it fails to take into consideration entropy. Entropy can only increase or remain the same, and cannot decrease. In order to truly go back in time with any means, you have to go back to a previous state of entropy; you have to decrease the total entropy of the universe. Now I would love to hear the guy's explanation on how entropy affects the dimensions of time.