What is your favourite race to play with?

Lehcar

What race do you like playing as the most? For some reason I really, really like playing as a dwarf. Lol. Both of the origin stories are a lot of fun to play with for both male and female chars, I really like how they're immune to annoying magic, and I like the comments they get throughout the game about the fact that they are a dwarf. :)

Although I have yet to complete the game as anything besides a female dwarven noble... <3

Currently I am trying very hard to finish one play through as a male character but I keep stalling after I finish the origin story because I can't make up my mind as to what race I want to be.

well, this is a hard question. i like various races

Dalish elf

City elf

Human mage

Elf mage

Human noble

the others for me doesnt suit me very much, dwarfs arms r far too long and there bodies are too chubby

the others are my favs, don't ask me for a fav out of them as i can't choose, i love them all the same

As far as the origins go, Id have to say city elf was the most entertaining. Am I the only one who plays as a Qunari character? I mean, sure, they dont have an origin or any specific dialogue, but they look the coolest and its totally awesome that everyone in the game has to look up at me when they talk.