Forum Game: Count to 20 before someone with an U/u in his username pos

Povuholo

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's where things get a little strange. A few years back, me and most of my family members took a genetic test to determine our past. It turns out that you can trace my ancestory all the way back to the years following the end of the B.C Era. That timespan, roughly one thousand years of everyone who has ever lived in my family from that point to the modern day, uncovers a lot of mysterious things. There are a lot of strange moments hidden in our past, but perhaps the strangest one of all is where my last name originated. My last name is Dutch, however, throughout the past millennia, only one person in my entire ancestory (That we know of) was Dutch, and it was a female. Her name was Alisa S (Still not giving it away. :wink: ) and because she was a female this means that her last name couldn't have crossed over, only her husbands. But her husband wasn't Dutch, he was German which leaves the ultimate mystery of where my last name currently came from. Although one could say that another Dutch ancestor, male of course, existed before the time of christ, but the people who determined our relations told us that based on my familys genes, it is likely that a male Dutch ancestor would exist centuries if not thousands of years back from where they could trace my family origins. If this is true then it means that the Dutch, if it were thousands of years ago, didn't rise as a civilization just yet, which means my last name had to have come from another civilization. It just goes on and on, so perhaps I'll never figure it out.

Oh and...0 :happy: