Forum Game: Count to 20 before someone with an U/u in his username pos

Povuholo

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm staying awake because it's 11:26 here already. There's no fire, just smoke, and it covers almost everything. If there would be fire I would be long evacuated and wouldn't be online. Though sleeping is no pleasure anyway.

2-Well, I am still awake and it is 3:00 am here. I had to stay up to download bunches of stuff. We have to do it after midnight here. I am very tired now, so will not attempt intelligent conversation. Silver, I was not and will certainly not now ask you any questions about your mother. Please just know that whatever sadness or anger you feel, I feel with you because I believe that we are all a part of the same spirit and we must share in one another's sorrows as well as our happiness. If you do ever need a shoulder though, please know that mine will be available. I think now that I must soon go to sleep, and the rest of these downloads will have to wait until tomorrow night. Sarya, if there is so much smoke, you should be careful even breathing it in. This can be dangerous too. I know I am being too much of an earthmother, but I cannot help it. Sorry and goodnight. Sly, look after them.

Don't worry about me, it's not that dense and besides we live on a rather high floor. It's mostly just extrremely discomforting, especially at work.

And for downloads... I know what you're talking about, I once saw my download speed jumping from 20-50 Kb/s at evening to 700 Kb/s-1,2 Mb/s at 2 a.m. for the same file (that was an online game client, about 3 Gb, free downloading is legal for that game). But I prefer trying at early morning, like 7-8 a.m., when all those hundreds of midnighters are still sleeping.

Please just know that whatever sadness or anger you feel, I feel with you because I believe that we are all a part of the same spirit and we must share in one another's sorrows as well as our happiness.  If you do ever need a shoulder though, please know that mine will be available. 

@ Granny I believe in the same and ditto for the shoulder offer. I wish you a good night and nice dreams.

@ Sarya I hope the wind is in your favor and that your download speed is well. 

oh and 2