Forum Game: Count to 20 before someone with an U/u in his username pos

Povuholo

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No voice acting required Emperor Z, help with script, maybe....i got things under controll, but ideas are more than welcome...( just dont ask me to dress her up in DMRA stuff )...i need help with dialogue though :( I have recuted Netwit20008 for the diary ).....any kind of saucy bedroom dialogue is good, and if you can make it better, you get a gold star, free of charge :)

No serious, dialogue is my main sticking point, so anything saucy is welcome.

Can I help in anyway Sly? Remember, I got Oblivion again, and I'm a natural writer if you need scripting.

No need for lip files, the universal voice extender will cover what we need....it's writing the dialogue!....you are limited to 38 characters for the player ( including punctuation and spaces Keanu )... thats what makes it hard!...saucy bedrrom talk between the player and an NPC is what I need, but dont have the inspiration!

No need for lip files, the universal voice extender will cover what we need....it's writing the dialogue!....you are limited to 38 characters for the player ( including punctuation and spaces Keanu )... thats what makes it hard!...saucy bedrrom talk between the player and an NPC is what I need, but dont have the inspiration!

You mean like a sex moment or something? And by 38 characters, that includes letters right? Hmmm, tough, but give me a moment, I need a challenge like this right about now.

I kept it just under 38 characters for the player. Ok it's dirty, but here you go.

NPC: I'm feeling offley lonely...My, my, you look SO uncomfortable in those drab clothes, why don't you take them off and show me a good time? I'm feeling dirty today!

Player: Want to play a game?

NPC: (Giggles.) A game? What did you have in mind? Is it hard?

Player: Very! I'll demonstrate!

How's that?

A little too forward, but still good :)

I have copy n paste that to a notepad, you will get credits for this Keanu, Thank you :)

You said saucy right? :laugh:

Your welcome, hope it turns out good for you.