Forum Game: Count to 20 before someone with an U/u in his username pos

Povuholo

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha!....It works :) Now I can make any NPC in Oblivion pregnant! And any male npc can make any female npc preg!

It's one small step for mankind. One small step for rhubarb..............eeeeeeeeeeee!

Your still my fave Russian Sarya :biggrin:

2 (I think?) - Ok, Sly. I just got back on the forum after several hours off. I admit I have not yet read over any of the past several pages. But I have to admit that yours is a most fascinating post. Do you want to explain, or will you make me go back and read (which I will do anyway eventually). And, Sarya, I'm sure you'll be my favorite Russian too as soon as I get to know you. Hi, I'm Granny.

Edit: Ok, now I have read back. Still have no idea what Sly is talking about. Probably a mod. Sarya, please keep a positive attitude and try to get out of the smoke. Ninja and Silver, I am totally distraught at this badmouthing of women. I thought we all had some common trust. You guys are my buds. You have wounded me to the quick. To the quick, I say. Silver, if what you say about your mom is really true, than I do not mean to make light of it. Mothers can be very strange sometimes. A fact to which I can attest. Ninja, women and men in relationships can ofttimes treat each other badly, but we are all still just human beings. Let us not tar a whole gender with one brush, ok? And where the heck is Aurielius???

Ha!....It works :) Now I can make any NPC in Oblivion pregnant! And any male npc can make any female npc preg!

It's one small step for mankind. One small step for rhubarb..............eeeeeeeeeeee!

Your still my fave Russian Sarya :biggrin:

2 (I think?) - Ok, Sly. I just got back on the forum after several hours off. I admit I have not yet read over any of the past several pages. But I have to admit that yours is a most fascinating post. Do you want to explain, or will you make me go back and read (which I will do anyway eventually). And, Sarya, I'm sure you'll be my favorite Russian too as soon as I get to know you. Hi, I'm Granny.

Edit: Ok, now I have read back. Still have no idea what Sly is talking about. Probably a mod. Sarya, please keep a positive attitude and try to get out of the smoke. Ninja and Silver, I am totally distraught at this badmouthing of women. I thought we all had some common trust. You guys are my buds. You have wounded me to the quick. To the quick, I say. Silver, if what you say about your mom is really true, than I do not mean to make light of it. Mothers can be very strange sometimes. A fact to which I can attest. Ninja, women and men in relationships can ofttimes treat each other badly, but we are all still just human beings. Let us not tar a whole gender with one brush, ok? And where the heck is Aurielius???

Sorry about that Granny, but I've been through some crap at the hands of the "fairer gender" (why they call them this I will never know). I can liken the whole dating relationship thing to a play that has been running for 40 straight years. The cast may change but the story never does.

At least I do not hate them (well, I hate some, but not all).

The times it seems have changed, and left us old-fashioned folks in the dust.

4 - Ninja, please do not be discouraged. They are out there. You may need to examine your priorities. And, obviously, pick different women. I guess that sounded a little flip; but I didn't mean it that way. What I meant was are you always going for the same type? Maybe you need to broaden your horizons. Think about where and how you are looking. Don't look so hard. Miss Right may fall right into your arms as soon as you stop looking. We are not all the way you have described your recent lady loves; and I think from the way that you sound at least on this forum that you should be worthy of and capable of attracting a decent, kind hearted and loving young woman. Just hang in there. Ok, I know I sound like Ms. Lonely Hearts, but I worry about you, Ninja. You will do fine.

4 - Ninja, please do not be discouraged. They are out there. You may need to examine your priorities. And, obviously, pick different women. I guess that sounded a little flip; but I didn't mean it that way. What I meant was are you always going for the same type? Maybe you need to broaden your horizons. Think about where and how you are looking. Don't look so hard. Miss Right may fall right into your arms as soon as you stop looking. We are not all the way you have described your recent lady loves; and I think from the way that you sound at least on this forum that you should be worthy of and capable of attracting a decent, kind hearted and loving young woman. Just hang in there. Ok, I know I sound like Ms. Lonely Hearts, but I worry about you, Ninja. You will do fine.

I have been trying different types (that's why I'm so distraught). And, if that wasn't enough - the clock is ticking. :unsure: