Which mods to use

ohflip

Im about to play Oblivion and i would like to know which top 5/10 mods to use....what Mods would you use if you were to play Oblivion for the first time to give you the best experiance...(i have played RPGs for 20 years)

I assume this question has been asked before but as its 2010 perhaps there are more mods now

p.s.

my computer is very high end and windows 7 so new texture mods would be cool

many thanks

Gary

Oblivion for the First time? Get Unofficial Oblivion Patch and play. You don't need to going through all the quests. Just play it for some hours without other mods, then think about what you want.

ive been playing it all day now with unoffical patch and would like to know the best update to get for better graphics as it seems a little poor (i know its a couple of years old)

Also the leveling up..THEY LEVEL UP WITH YOU???? erm not use to it and dont really like it im afraid..the balance doesnt seem right to me ..ive read a little about Francesca and OOO (i think) which one ?...also is there a list i can use that show mod compatability with them???

Not affraid of mods been using them for years in loads of other games

so deff need better graphics and better balance...what mods would you use???

thanks

Gary

ive been playing it all day now with unoffical patch and would like to know the best update to get for better graphics as it seems a little poor (i know its a couple of years old)

Also the leveling up..THEY LEVEL UP WITH YOU???? erm not use to it and dont really like it im afraid..the balance doesnt seem right to me ..ive read a little about Francesca and OOO (i think) which one ?...also is there a list i can use that show mod compatability with them???

Not affraid of mods been using them for years in loads of other games

so deff need better graphics and better balance...what mods would you use???

thanks

Gary

Lol, OOO and Fcom actually make oblivion harder xd - You should start by vanilla, and if you're still afraid set your difficulty to the lowest. If you're afraid after that, quicksave ;P