A Proposition to the Modding Community

SasquatchT

Should someone volunteer to develop such questline (i.e. PC having to deal with neo-dragon cultists, activating after defeat of Alduin), they would be welcome to make it under the aegis of my modding project. The concept potentially fits.

Should someone volunteer to develop such questline (i.e. PC having to deal with neo-dragon cultists, activating after defeat of Alduin), they would be welcome to make it under the aegis of my modding project. The concept potentially fits.

I have the plotline planned out, I just need to write the story script. Are you saying you would like to help with this project?

Go for it! I consider myself a talented writer, and I'm willing to help. Just send me the plot via PM, and I'll solidify it into a fully-fledged questline.

I might be contacting you every once in awhile to see how my story is progressing! Thanks for the support!

No problem. I'm quite busy with Vortex of Time at the moment, but I'll find the time. Oh, and just to be clear, the entire plot is summarized on this thread, right? If this is all the info I have to write a script, then I'll have to expand on it a lot with my own ideas.

Edited by mlee3141

I've become fairly proficient in developing quests (which includes the process of developing stages, objectives, aliases, dialogue, and scenes) all complete with rewards, nav-meshed dungeons, friendly npcs and leveled enemies. I'm willing to help you with this aspect of your quest, as well as contribute to a character or two with voice acting. Admittedly, there are many people who can use the Creation Kit much better than I, however it doesn't seem as though anybody has been incredibly willing to help you thus far.

If you are interested in my assistance, just let me via this forum page.

Cheers.

No problem. I'm quite busy with Vortex of Time at the moment, but I'll find the time. Oh, and just to be clear, the entire plot is summarized on this thread, right? If this is all the info I have to write a script, then I'll have to expand on it a lot with my own ideas.

Oh no man, what I meant was that I am writing it, but I'll keep you updated with the script to have your input on what should be changed.

I've become fairly proficient in developing quests (which includes the process of developing stages, objectives, aliases, dialogue, and scenes) all complete with rewards, nav-meshed dungeons, friendly npcs and leveled enemies. I'm willing to help you with this aspect of your quest, as well as contribute to a character or two with voice acting. Admittedly, there are many people who can use the Creation Kit much better than I, however it doesn't seem as though anybody has been incredibly willing to help you thus far.

Cheers.

I would be greatly interested in your help with that aspect of the mod Blarg, I will have a beginning story script wrote up soon, so you will be receiving that when it is in a decent state. Do you have an email that I could send it to you through?

Cheers.

I would be greatly interested in your help with that aspect of the mod Blarg, I will have a beginning story script wrote up soon, so you will be receiving that when it is in a decent state. Do you have an email that I could send it to you through?

I'll send you my email address via PM.

Edited by Blarg0123