• Zombies
    • Aliens
    • Wolves
    • Giant Robots
    • Trolls
    • Ogers
    • Deathclaws
    • Death Himself

Muhahahahaha, I would kill death himself, so no one dies anymore and then the world will be overpopulated....

:devil: :devil: :devil: FEAAAARRRR MEEEEE!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

But first I would make a kinda warm-up by beating up some trolls..and flamers...and Deathclaws (whatever a Deathclaw is...?!?)

Muhahahahaha, I would kill death himself, so no one dies anymore and then the world will be overpopulated....

:devil: :devil: :devil: FEAAAARRRR MEEEEE!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

But first I would make a kinda warm-up by beating up some trolls..and flamers...and Deathclaws (whatever a Deathclaw is...?!?)

Nope, first I would beat up my laptop and mozilla firefox for making a doube post somehow...-.-

All of the above. At the same time if possible (busy person). Just give me the ability of having powers which are self-determined (think it, do it) so that I can adjust to the situation as it unravels:). Fight death itself... no, I would become death itself.

"Trolls"

Because they can be everywhere, as they easily invade your PC, we must capture them! :laugh:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ee/Internet_Troll_velu_ill_artlibre_jnl.jpg/800px-Internet_Troll_velu_ill_artlibre_jnl.jpg