Changing seasons Proof of concept mod

hello People of the nexus, how you doing today?

im on here to post my proof of concept and to get feed back for the concept recently i made an aging dragon breeding mod well what if instead of aging to turned those things into seasons changing over time well my small mod makes a small island that you can get to through a portal just outside of the helgen cave.

on this island even though it is in pre alpha stage and im probably not going to make it for all of skyrim i made a small patch of land and made it so it changes seasons over time 1 day to be precise for this test the patch of land goes from spring green to summer dull yellowish green to fallen leaves to winter snow.

there is also a new tree model for the sake of this mod that changes collors for each season. green spring yellow summer red Autumn and no leaves for winter

after the winter phase i made a loop script to make it start over as spring and then restart the process.

ill be uploading it right now so please check it out ill also be testing it and working on it untill the whole island is seasonal.

if someone wants to work on a full skyrim overhaul using this concept go ahead

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56522/?

Edited by tcain99