ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Keep Getting CTD no matter what plz help

CraftyPork

If you just use SGSC and/or SSC, then the answer its no, they just going to clean your savegame, anyway, you should do a backup of your save, so you don´t have any problem

Yeah the changes you notice the most after using those tools are the loading times (shorter) and hopefuly no CTD's play for a bit and check around the same areas you were crashing before.

oh then it must have worked i do load a bit faster um do i have to do this every save or does it stay cleaned after i save from playing on the save i cleaned (btw not sure how to try to get a ctd cause it would happen in so many different scenarios :( i think mostly when a lot of things were happening at once like around battle) either way i haven't been crashing nearly as much so i thank you for that :)

(ashamed to say lol i feel like modding more i should stop..... just going from console to PC is so great)

I do it every week or so, idk if thats recomended, but I have no problems so far, and I'm ashamed too, my modding addiction has gotten me in a position where I already reached the limit of mods I can put in my game and Im starting to merge plugins U_U