Greek Polis mod

Sette1893

I've been long thinking to make an ancient Greek mod for Skyrim, so maybe, it's time for it.
I've been working lately about it (on Fallout 3) and I built half of Athens Acropolis, but I'm pretty sure it would be a thousand times better on Skyrim.
It would not be difficult, to assemble a Greek polis (town) needs just a few resources.

There are a lot of Hoplite armor mods out there, even as spears mods and hoplon mods.

Only thing I need is someone to make some meshes! Nothing too hard I think, just some pieces of architecture, like columns.

I can do most of the work, I already made worldspaces, textures and everything when I used to mod Fallout, so I can deal with the Skyrim CK pretty well.

• 2 years later...

You are looking for Greek styled resources too, huh? Well, so am I and its for a massive player home I want to make. Problem being I don't know where this guy got his resources and for some reason my comments asking him where he got them won't show in the comments section. If you get the resources (or equally aesthetic ones) would you mind sharing them with me?

Just tell me your preferred method of sharing mod resources(email with a link to the site with the resources, etc.).

Edited by Grecia300

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I checked out the link you sent me and I can't thank you enough. I have been searching for resources like those for the longest time.

I have bookmarked the page, so I can go back to it later. I suppose the only thing left to say is, thank you. So, thank you. May you walk on warm sands.