Heavy duty radiation armor

bfg10k17

And here is the link. Well I hope I didin't screwed up anything. :confused:

Oh, and you don't have to make a new locker if you don't want. There is a locked safe near the chamber in a locked room, the one that you can open whit a terminal or whit lockpicking. That would be a fine place for this. Um, and the weight, I was a bit carried away, just make it a bit heavyer than the original T51-B. Other than that, ewerything is fine. :)

Just out of curiosity, how much is it going to weight?

I ask because in reality that kind of equipment weights so damn much it's only fitted for walking (I guess that'd translate in getting automatically overcrumbered in the game).

Am, I only tinkered whit the texture so I still don't know most of the details, but you don't have to fear, it's only a slightly heavyer (arround plus 10 pounds) than the regular T51-B, only because it's have a leaden coat to keep the user rad-free. But I guess, it's a little price to pay when you have 100% rad resistance. Aren't you agree ? :D

Well, truth being said I wouldn't mind the weight that much. I mean, I find the idea of a heavy duty anti-rad gear interesting and the concept of the armor automatically overcrumbering you seems realistic and immersive. Weighty or not, I'm definitely downloading it.

Screens, File

It's your retexture, so you may upload it to the nexus if you want to. Add my number to the editing access, 44385, if you need help managing the file.

I have added the weight thing, you'll be unable to run while wearing the armor. But you'll just be able to have it in your inventory without that penalty.