Slavery

RedVexHK

If it's possible... I was thinking it would be an interesting mod.Occasionally random slaver encounters occur... and when they do.. the slavers will attempt to Mes you and enslave you.. forcing you to either fight or if you fail to resist the Mesmetron wake up in Paradise Falls in the cage with a collar awaiting sale.. (random owners) each possible owner will expect different things,anything from gathering junk or food or water or ammo.... whatever that owner demands.. up to more adult situations such as being sold to a Brothel or even more horrible fates..some that may result in your death (sold to a cannibal) if you cannot find a way to outwit and escape your new owner in time.

Additionally.. just more as a question... I've found one mod that lets the player experience what slavery is like from the collar end of it.. but the mod has given me no end of bugginess.. so I kinda quit using it..I'd like to know if there's any other such mods. and what/where.

There is already a slavery mod. Search for the FQNNC or something like that on the top 100. Thats a complete slavery overhaul

I'm currently using that modification and I can say that at the moment it is currently unable do what the initial poster stated. The only modification that comes close is "Friendly New Neighbours". I however think the FNNCQ is modular and if the author is advised may welcome an additional component to their slavery overhaul. Which would implement the initial poster's idea.