Teaching/adding Midas spells to companions

Argol

I made myself a companion and after tailoring her equipment I then came to spells. The vanilla magic is bleh so I thought of giving her Midas magic but upon loading it into the CS I was bombarded with a heap of warnings and decided to leave it alone as I don't have enough experience with CS. Is there a method to add Midas spells to a custom or existing CM Companion that won't result in my computer blowing up XD.

Mods don't like to work with other mods. You have to be very skilled and clever. (I am not that skilled and clever.) The easiest thing for me, if I was doing the project, would be to put your companion into the Midas Magic mod. But it is not a stand-alone companion. It is a CM companion with entanglements. So on second thought, maybe it would be better to merge selected spells from Midas Magic into your companion mod. Mainly through renaming scripts and spells and placing them in your companion's spell list. Such a mod would be for personal use only and could not be uploaded or shared with friends without the permission of the author of Midas Magic.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16960 - Teach spell to Others Mod

i used this mod befor and taught a CM companion the Midas magic missles spell. she owned after that and she used it all the time. the problem i think is that midas magic uses a lot of script effects and companion are usually too retarded to know that the scripted heat beam spell is way more powerful then flash bolt so the use the spells the game is sure of first and any others never. if you want them to only use midas spell give them a selection of Midas spells in the CS without any vanilla spells so they can only pick from midas magic and make sure that you only use 1 or 2 spell types per school and profincency level (Novice, apprentice, etc) the mod above works flawlessly with vanilla spell effect tho and seems to work fine with Supreme Magicka and possible LAME.

anyway i hope that helps a little. =)