I'm too rich!

Visvalor

I have played Oblivion like 8 times over, (And about to start over again ;P) my main beef is that I have too much money. I'll go on a cave-diving rune-raving fort-looting spree and come back with tons of Daedric, Glass, etc stuff or whatever in general. I take it to a merchant who has stuff I want to buy, sell him the stuff I have and gradually buy the stuff I want, therefore leaving him the junk I didn't want and empty of any money he had before, and then go to the next NPC (As I'm sure most of us do)

Problem is I eventually end up with everything I want (I have nearly maxed 255+ mods (thank you Wrye Bash XP)) and I am playing with Extra-hardcore loot settings (From Fran) and really I probably just play too much.

My problem!

I need a gem store, I collect gems and other valuables (Found a mod that adds gold-bars but they are lying around free :(( ) and I need a store that regularly replaces it's stock that has 1000's of gems and (if possible gold bars from that mod) or other such things so I can take them back to Glenvar (And recently installed Hoarfrost) and my other castles and houses and hoard them away to amass my wealth.

Also I'd like a house mod if anyone knows about it with a large empty bathtub like area... I want to fill it with gems and go Scrooge McDucking XP (Duck Tales) (Bonus points if you get it)

Anyone know of a store mod? Or a Vanilla store I just missed? And the bathtub like area XP?

A gem shop isn't around but would be easy to make, but you'd have to get permission from the author of the gold bars (OOO?)

However, if you throw like 500 gems in a bathtub (it wouldn't be even half ful) you would get lag... and I mean a lot of lag.

But about the gem shop, I could make one for you real aesy, just PM me

Duck Tales

i had that game for the NES. :thumbsup:

i put open emtly chests in my Hoarfrost display rooms and started filling them with gems, silverware, Alyiedware and other funky stuff....im a loot monkey.

Would be nice for a decent Gem store to be around.

Shadowcrest Vinyard has a tub and a washbasin, not to mention it's one of the best house mods out there. The tub is rather large and would hold a tremendous ammount of gems, although it is an activator so once they go under the water you can't get them back out. Could probably be changed in the CS to just be an empty tub though.

-Razorpony