FO1 stuff

kiefertraub

I'm currently remeshing the t-51b and FO2 Enclave APA to look more like the originals but, I need people to make

1. Original vault suit (tight for a buff guy lol)

2. Combat armor (not a green retexed FO3 combat armor)

3. Leather armor and jacket (I know about the one on underground)

4. Radiated goo, neon green bright glowing super deadly goo.

5. Midgets............ Yeah you heard me right I need midjets like zach from FO1

6. The highwayman. I know there are like 10 threads on this but I can't find them and most are likely dead.

7. Pueblos. Like the ones in shady sands in F01.

Or is I missed something that's already out gimme a link.

7. Pueblos. Like the ones in shady sands in F01.

Pueblos wouldn't technically work in the Washington D.C. climate. Too much cold and moisture, I wouldn't think they could last a single winter.

That is why I am modifying mine to be masonry, built with leftover concrete (which would be in complete abundance at any construction site anywhere in DC) and then random chuncks of stone, broken overpasses, and the bricks lying around from all the destroyed homes.

But back to what you were saying, the do look a lot like Pueblos right now... maybe for New Vegas...

They are modular peices, so you can make buildings in any shape you could possibly imagine. You could even make a skyscraper if you so chose.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm98/Supernaut14/test.jpg

5. Midgets............ Yeah you heard me right I need midjets like zach from FO1

It's currently impossible to do a proper dwarf AKA "little person" or "LP" ("Midget" is a negative term) as the weight variable is broken in Fallout 3

Dammit wookie you're gunna make me get a new computer so I can play new vegas with your awesome stuff?!?!?! Yeah those are actually way better than pueblos. I am making a retex for some armor to look like the midwestern. It's not gunna look nearly as good as what you'll make but it'll work for now :whistling:

That's too bad about the "little people" I really wanted to put zach in the game :sad:

Dammit wookie you're gunna make me get a new computer so I can play new vegas with your awesome stuff?!?!?! Yeah those are actually way better than pueblos. I am making a retex for some armor to look like the midwestern. It's not gunna look nearly as good as what you'll make but it'll work for now :whistling:

That's too bad about the "little people" I really wanted to put zach in the game :sad:

I can send you the .nif files if you want.

They are .nif files straight out of Max though, so they may need to be adjusted, I havn't tested it yet though.

I am just not going to be importing them into the game untill I get my retext done, as well as finish my porches and other addons. I deffinatly should make new windows and doors as well.

The sides will be totally masonry, but a messy mix of scap peices of brick and stone. I want to make the flat part of the roof wooden so that it makes a nice walkway when ontop of second story buildings and it goes nicely with my modified western theme.

Just pm me your email address and I can send you the files.

But I will probly go a bit more crazy with New Vegas. Being from Arizona I am far more familiar buildings in a desert atmosphere. I like to use Adobe and Pueblo style structures, and stacking town vertically as opposed to just being flat is one of my favorite things to do.