Brahmin poop gun

RedVexHK

Ok.. this idea is purely for the fun aspect... plus it's pretty gross.. LOL A small (no backpack) flamethrower powered by methane extracted from Brahmin poop.

Every time you find some of them you can try to gather poop and load it into the gun's reaction chamber.. (bet it's be as messy as it would be smelly.. but then the beautiful flame shooting out would make up for the rest.. LOL... just an idea for a funny mod.

Ok.. this idea is purely for the fun aspect... plus it's pretty gross.. LOL A small (no backpack) flamethrower powered by methane extracted from Brahmin poop.

Every time you find some of them you can try to gather poop and load it into the gun's reaction chamber.. (bet it's be as messy as it would be smelly.. but then the beautiful flame shooting out would make up for the rest.. LOL... just an idea for a funny mod.

There has already been one such modification posted on the board. Don't quote me on this, but I believe that the poster was banished for it.

Rabbit

Aww,you gotta be kidding me... I hope not... that's like soo unfair a thing to get banned for.. lets just hope it was coincidental to something else very bad.

Still I'd love a mod like that if there is one somewhere.it'd just be too funny.