FNIS mod not working

Mi3el

Hello.

I have many mods installed, everything is working properly, but there is this one mod called "FNIS" which is not working for me.

I tried to install it on clean Skyrim, still not working. I have read and understood all the instructions attached to the mod.

So, I'm installing it like that:

• Install "FNIS Behavior V5_1 -- ALWAYS necessary"
  • Install other FNIS dependant mods (I want to install flying mod OR at least just get FNIS to work)
  • Start GenerateFNISforUsers.exe AS ADMINISTRATOR
  • Select Behavior patches (The thing is, I don't see new mods like flying mod, but it is installed)
  • Click "Update FNIS Behavior"

After doing all these things, nothing happens. I don't see any changes in the game - just nothing.

Can you please help me?

My FNIS generator screenshot (flying mod installed, sexy moves installed):

FNIS Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

Edited by Mi3el

You have massively messed up the FNIS installation. THere are no FNIS based mods registered, not even FNIS base mods which come with the FNIS Behaviors itself.

If you would post the whole content of the generator's text field, and not just a pic, I might probably be able to tell you more. And with FNIS installation problems you get easier help in the FNIS comment thread.

Here is the full text:

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   2014-08-07 10:40:36
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - 
Generator: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

>>Warning:  1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\actors\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<
sprintbehavior.hkx

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 0 mods successfully included (character)
 2 Warning(s).

You need to install the XP32 skeleton lf you use Nexus Mod Manager install FNIS manually. If you use Mod Organizer then install it via Mod Organizer and setup the FNIS executable in Mod Organizer.

Best way to Install.

1. XP32 skeleton

2. FNIS

3. Run FNIS on vanilla game with only the XP32 skeleton installed to verify FNIS works correctly.

Only option checked should be Skeleton arm fix.

4. Install any of XP32's animation mod Check the right option before Updating FNIS behavior.

i suggest to first try the seperate files: Running, 1handed and Acrobatic jump. You need to.download those files seperatly.

Once you have installed those 3 the only options checked in FNIS updater should be:

Skeleton arm.fix

Animation for running with bow

Animation for 1handed weapon

Animation for momo acrobatic jump

Once you verified that those those 3 mods work correctly you can start installing other animation mods. Do this one by one verifiying ingame that the new mod and the old animations still work.

"The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim"? This, and the fact that you are missing the appropriate registry entry, and the fact that you removed FNIS' "non-legal warning" are clear indications that you use a cracked Skyrim. Despite your effort moving it into the steam folder.

I will not help you any further.