FNIS mod not working

Mi3el

Hi guys. Im having the same problem as the OP. Im using the legit game though of course. I have 3 mods that should have animations and none of them are working. I've used FNIS before and it worked last time. I've done everything right in the installation. I'm using MO. Anybody help?

I have the spell pack installed. and the top two patches ticked (gender specific and arm fix). I have XP32 installed.

FNIS Behavior V7.0   11/12/2017 12:31:03 PM
Generator: E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\FNIS Behavior 7.0\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)

Exactly. You have the same problem as the OP. You don't read what FNIS tells you. :)

FNIS tells you your generator path. And it tells you the EXPECTED generator path. And both differ. So?

• 4 months later...

I know this is a sort of old thread but I wasn't sure whether to start a new one or keep to this one for consolidation.

To start with, yes, my version is legit. I've had this working for three months and I had some kind of bug on something totally different whereby I reinstalled Skyrim SE and steadily and slowly reapplying mods.

I have the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended installed and a few other mods that require it. Yet when I run it I get this:

FNIS Behavior V7.2   3/30/2018 8:45:24 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.23.0 - D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)

The only check box marked is "Skeleton Arm Fix". I've uninstalled and reinstalled XP32 and ran the program and no changes are taking place. I'm going to keep trying to figure this out but if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong please feel free to tell me. If I figure it out I'll post what I did.

Thanks.

Edit: I had missed reactivating a master file that all the others depended upon. It's working fine, a user mistake.

Edited by ManOfSteelMan

That sentence surely is the quadrature of vagueness: " I had some kind of bug on something totally different". :D

And in case you talk about "other mods" not showing up, then you should say WHICH mods, and how you install.

And yes, you should not keep a thread alive which is almost 4 years old. For these kind of mod specific question you should always go the the mod's comments thread first.

• 6 months later...

Hello,

I have 2 issues:

1. Loading the game I get the following message:

FNIS Sexy Move Stopped - FNIS Sexy Move not found by FNIS

2. When I go to love a follower, the characters merge but no animation happens, sounds are present.

I have deleted and reinstalled both mods twice using Vortex and run the Configure FNIS in Vortex

• 1 year later...

hey, im still fairly new to fnis, anyways, my fnis was making my animations pretty cool for a while but something happened and now im stuck dong default weapon idles, can anyone give me advice on how to get the fnis back working? i got all the needed items active, i just need to know how to set it back to the way it was when i was carrying the axe and leaning it on my shoulder, cause that looked plain awesome

thanks in advance