Lets play the acting game

Keanumoreira

(Really, that wasn't an awfully smart decision)

Keep moving, Charles. It's not for long. - Don't tell me you like walking knee-deep in someone's crap! *The smell in the sewers doesn't seem to improve Charlie's mood, in fact he becomes more and more nervous. Stranger stays calm, as far as Charlie can see in the light of a pocket lantern the stranger carries. Surprisingly, the police paid no attention to the manhole, no one follows them*

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I never said they were smart.)

Let's get something straight *Charlie saids to the stranger.* I'm not your captive. 2. Of course not. *Points the gun to his back.* Now walk and shut your mouth.

Maybe you'll at least tell me, why the Hell do you need me, oh mister-I-read-old-maps-like-newspapers. *Charlie is getting irritated* From your words, you can do it just fine. - Easy, Charles, don't give me funny ideas. If I decide I don't need you, then I can shoot you right here and no one will hear. And your answer is easy. I have only one pair of hands. And you already know enough, so I don't have to seek anyone else and waste time convincing and explaining. Though I would really prefer Helen.

1.Never in my life did I think this would happen. *They continue on for some time until they find another ladder leading to the surface. They climb out.* 2.Good, the trains are just ahead. 1.Oh joy, so we're taking a train up north instead of a bus, what is this the 1880's? 2.Well first of all it stretches a little further back then that, and besides, they'll never suspect we took a train, or at least I hope. 1.You hope? 2.Quiet, now keep going.