Fangs, yes?

HavenofDarkness

Hey there,

I was looking around on TES for some fangs for my Vampire character. After a few hours, the only solution I found without downloading any overhauls (because I already use Drokks Vampire Mod and like it just fine) was the CS modifications in Working Eyelashes, which I have seen referenced here in the forums a few times.

So I went into the CS and added whatever size fangs I wanted (happened to be the medium ones) to my Gothic Breton character. I did a createfullactorcopy of her to watch her talking to actually see if they showed up in her mouth, and they're there...it's just. Why have I seen screenshots of people's different Vamp characters baring their fangs, or with their mouths partically open so you can kind of see them? They couldn't -all- possibly be photo-shopped in? I wanted to be able to see them when I look at her.

So I downloaded Vampire Morphs by Scanti, and I just cannot get it working. I copied the file into the data folder a few times, and she doesn't look like she's supposed to (the show fangs option) I think this might be because she's a custom race...but her features in the construction set to be modified are all imperial. I'm just having issues customizing her and I was hoping for some leads.

Haven

Have you tried an animation mod like actors emotions or some other facial animation mod? some of them have bared my teeth more than looks natural. I am assuming that the problem is one of lip coverage. if not, perhaps an adjustment to the normal map of the teeth to make them shinier or the glow map to bring them out a bit, although I generally find the mouth parts in Oblivion to be overly bright and under shadowed. theres my best guess. hope it helped. :no:

Have you tried an animation mod like actors emotions or some other facial animation mod? some of them have bared my teeth more than looks natural. I am assuming that the problem is one of lip coverage. if not, perhaps an adjustment to the normal map of the teeth to make them shinier or the glow map to bring them out a bit, although I generally find the mouth parts in Oblivion to be overly bright and under shadowed. theres my best guess. hope it helped. :no:

You are right there, Goujosamma, it's the fact that she now has fangs but her mouth is still closed so I can't see them. I used to have actors in emotion...though I don't remember a bare fangs option there may have been one, but the closest I came with that was making her look really mad. I know that there are certain heads, like the one I use for my chocolate elf race, that leave the mouth partially open, but I know if I change her head it will change her entire appearence, and I don't want to do that. >.<