*Weird* ALL Mods activated but not working ingame

Deleted2838758User

I have a very weird problem, all my mods suddenly stopped working in game (even DLC). For example, I have Alternate Start mod but when I start a new game I get vanilla start, I have a perk tree mod but I get vanila prek trees, when I type "harkon" or "vampire lord" with the 'help' command in the console I get nothing.

Simply put, I activated all my mods (I tried the normal launcher/ Nexus mod Manager and Wrye bash, none works)

Mods are ticked in NMM and Wrye Bash

I tried both Normal skyrim and SKSE_loader

I run everything as Administrator

Mods are PERFECTLY installed (in my data directory)

They were working yesterday

No, I am not above the 255 limits (I even tested ingame with only the official DLCs activated but still nothing)

SKSE plugins (.dll like OneTweak and Enhanced Camera) , Textures , Animations and Meshes mods still work perfectly.

Edited by Guest

Never heard of such a thing.I don't use mod managers so i have no idea what problems they may bring.

What is the very last change you made to the game just before the mods stopped working?Have you verified game in steam?

I once had this issue because i called my skyrim folder "Skyüüürüüüm". Wyre Bash somehow had huge issues with the "üüü's".

After i changed it to Skyrim, it worked. But i dont know what else could cuse this problem.

• 3 years later...

I also am having this problem. I run everything as Administrator. Mods are correctly installed in my data directory .Everything was working just fine yesterday.

No, I have no where NEAR the 255 limit. lol

SKSE plugins , Textures , Animations and Meshes mods still work perfectly. Console commands don't work. I type the command correctly hit enter and nothing.

I've tried launching with Steam, and SkyrimLauncher.exe. No mods at all in game. Very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

Is this happening in a new game or saved game?

Have you tried with only DLC and a mod you can use to check immediately? (like Alternate Start)

Perhaps for some arcane reason ( or a power surge), SKSE got corrupted so a potential reinstall of that may help.