Maps of Morrowind

Guest Plugin Manager

In response to post #74264688. #97621773, #116389228 are all replies on the same post.

JimmyRJump wrote: This mod doesn't add maps, really. It's a tool and a set-up tutorial to create maps from within the game. As such I think I'll pass.
wasdica wrote: Thank god I went to the comments first, thanks for the heads up!
GammaCavy wrote: Thank you for the heads up.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
In response to post #81322673.

zalareilly wrote:

Name: Maps of Morrowind
Size: 3907
Version: 1.0
Nox Vidmate VLC
You can view this file here

Disclaimer: This topic has been created automatically for discussion regarding this file. The owner may or may not view comments left here.

I was desperately looking for something to fix the terrible in game world map, when I found this program. Hoping this was going to replace the maps in game, but sadly this isn't the case.

When I finally stumbled upon this application, I was on the verge of giving up hope that I would find a solution to the game's awful map of the planet. I had hoped that this would take the place of the maps already present in the game, but alas, this is not the case.

only up game

In response to post #8392678. #112592343 is also a reply to the same post.

xDarkxIdealsx wrote: *facepalm* it's obamacare all over again.

"Look at my Kewl modz derp".....no description....."Ok, what's in it?"

"huh, oh you have to Download to find out what's in it" -__- seems legit
elanaahova2 wrote: *facepalm* It's Trump 'stuff' all over again.

trump bragged so much that you know what he was doing and everyone was reporting on it.

With the source it could have some uses. Without it, it's became outdated and totally useless, it doesn't seem to recognize the files generated by mge/xe with TR and the map extension enabled in mcp, so you get a gray picture wherever you click !

Plus the list of places seems to be hardcoded in the program and not taken from the generated files, which makes it vastly less useful.

Too bad, totally useless, with the source and someone motivated enough to update this it could be good, but not in this current state.