MP3 player via Pipboy

RedVexHK

I'm not sure this is possible.. I know and have seen other applications with winamp plugins that lets you designate a playlist/folder and then while running your application it will load and play your MP3's with the plugin not by loading winamp it's self.. I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to design such a playermod/plugin so you have a player and toggle on/off on your Pipboy I know.. turn on winamp!!.. LOL.. but what if I want to save system resources??

Anyways.. just an idea.. plus.. being able to select songs from my list via Pipboy... even those darn Superchick songs that always make me cry...

I'm not sure this is possible.. I know and have seen other applications with winamp plugins that lets you designate a playlist/folder and then while running your application it will load and play your MP3's with the plugin not by loading winamp it's self.. I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to design such a playermod/plugin so you have a player and toggle on/off on your Pipboy I know.. turn on winamp!!.. LOL.. but what if I want to save system resources??

Anyways.. just an idea.. plus.. being able to select songs from my list via Pipboy... even those darn Superchick songs that always make me cry...

>The Groovatron< does have a MP3 player option, no winamp needed.