One million reasons why life is worth living

Keanumoreira

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice topic.

For having the opertunity to do what ever you want, even if some roads lead you to jail or certain death, some people still think it's well worth it, good for them. :)

Right now, for me it's all about my kingdom, yeah... ^^

I am so busy, wondering, why all the attentions we could share with each other, seems to get taken away by some book, television show, or computer video game. Then I realize again, it is because when we see each others forms we realize we don't see a reflection of our own designs.

I thought I would really like to be a big crane operator once, and now I think I qualify more to be an Archaeologist.

Something to do with digging.

I have dug up many interesting things that should have intrigued at least one trained archaeologist. I have begun to realize what most archaeologists are seeking. It is a job, with a fixed income, at the University. In my case I think I was searching for a friend, and kept getting found by my "Mummy". :laugh:

It has been a privilege to view all of you through a window I cannot open, with a mind that is open, and a heart warmed by the continuing change of life before me. Getting to know you is no simple task I have undertaken. It has been my fierce desire to learn you ways, only to find my past was leading me another way, and at times my wisdom was not to your liking.

I give you hope, for I have an abundance of it to share, for the future is yours, your generations, and it is time for you to bring to light the changes so you, your offspring, and theirs always has a home where no one will turn them away.

:ermm: What about going to the pond, building a raft, and dreaming up a story with all the other beings, big and small. :huh: Choosing what critter is what and how they will be an actor in the dream upon land, in the amongst the cattails, and in the pond we share.

Oh! :wacko: Sorry! I forgot! :blush: My childhood realm where a real pond was is gone! :sad: I still like remembering what fun I had there. :thumbsup:

:sad: I will just have to go back to my chores, even though I am sure something will cause me to pause, near dusk, to open up some door, where the whippoorwill trills or the Nightingale sings, making my chore a part of their wilderness thrill letting my imagination take wing. :yes:

Life is definitely worth living, It just depends on whether your willing to live it, find your motive and your motive will find you.

Take me for example: I had been laid off work, couldn't find another job, had no money coming in, bored and just wasting away.

I tried my utmost hardest to get into college, I joined a 12 week course worked at it to get distinction then getting into college was an ease, now I have a part time job which I work around college and I really couldn't be happier, I love doing media in college and it's become my motive hence what I said about finding your motive.

Do what you love.

L33Nexus :thumbsup: