One million reasons why life is worth living

Keanumoreira

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Because of CHEESE!

Yesterday life was worth living because I had a wedge of Goat Gouda Cheese, to which I added some Black Olives, Ritz crackers, and a bottle of Orange Crush.

Oh god that made my mouth water. STOP TEASING ME! LOL, that does sound good, perhaps the cheese in my refridgerator can be paid a visit, along with some other friends. Oh mister cheese....

1. Because of CHEESE!

Yesterday life was worth living because I had a wedge of Goat Gouda Cheese, to which I added some Black Olives, Ritz crackers, and a bottle of Orange Crush.

Oh god that made my mouth water. STOP TEASING ME! LOL, that does sound good, perhaps the cheese in my refridgerator can be paid a visit, along with some other friends. Oh mister cheese....

Good timing, your post has revived my interest also. I am going to seek out the refreshing company of the Goat Gouda cheese I have in stock. :whistling:

I have one wedge remaining :biggrin: . After it is gone... :blink: So...I will have to go 200 miles next week to get some more. :yes: No kidding. It is 90 miles one way to the store where I can buy it. Maybe it is time for me to move my self there?

I hope Mr. Cheese and you had a great time!

Ohhh, your so lucky, I would die for those cheeses. And yes, me and Mr. cheese did have a good time, but then he died.... Huh, I wonder how that happened. :whistling:

I live better now, because Goat Gouda Cheese gave its life for me. :biggrin:

To the best of my knowledge, several goats were milked to make the Netherlands cheese available.

I may have to move to Holland, so I can get it fresh from Mister Cheese stores.

Who knows! :teehee: Living is so full of surprises. :teehee: :turned: :smile: :happy: :yes:

I live better now, because Goat Gouda Cheese gave its life for me. :biggrin:

To the best of my knowledge, several goats were milked to make the Netherlands cheese available.

I may have to move to Holland, so I can get it fresh from Mister Cheese stores.

Who knows! :teehee: Living is so full of surprises. :teehee: :turned: :smile: :happy: :yes:

Wow Netherland cheese, quite a delicacy, your very fortunate indeed. I've been to Europe only twice in my life, the first time back in 04 to Portugal to visit my heritage, and the last time back in 2008 in France with some reletives to await the 2009 new year, my first new year away from America. I've been to the Netherlands on my way to France; we stopped in Amsterdam, and wow, that place is strange, but very intresting too, we were there twice, to and from France.

Cheese!

I love cheese and if there are people who are lactose intolerant, don't worry there are other types of cheese like goats cheese or tofu, which could be a cheese substitute.

Lesson 50: Live life like a kid as it would lead to happier days and a happier life