Do you like to listen to music while you mod? If so what kind?

GodKingVivec

What I listen to depends on my mood. I usually listen to Classical or Celtic music. Sometimes I listen to Hard Rock or Heavy Metal. Sometimes a mix of all of them (yes, I'm weird, I know :teehee: ).

Nah man theres nothin wierd about liking celtic music I like bagpipes actually. And Korn does alot with bagpipes cuz the lead singer learned to play them when he was younger. :thumbsup:

I love listening to music period, so stopping while playing Oblivion is often not an option... One of the music packs I use is the Oblivion Symphonic Variations Music Suite, but I often run iTunes in the background as well, heheh...

I'm a child of the 80s, so... yeah. Rock on, Karma Chameleon.

The amusing thing is that frequently I'll turn WinAmp off or hit Mute temporarily because someone's come into the room to talk to me, or sometimes if I've been working awhile my playlist runs to the end and stops, and in both cases I only notice about an hour later that there's no music playing anymore and it takes me a minute to remember at what point it shut off and why. I just get so wrapped up in epic battles with the CS or Paintshop trying to make it do my bidding, that I tune out the background and it takes awhile before it occurs to me that the music's gone.

I concentrate better when I listening to music. I guess only a lucky few are given this trait. lol

I used to have that problem thats why I always put mine on repeat lol.

I listen various music genres,due to education in that sector I acquired as a teenager(I studied music).

Usually,when I am angry when I mod,I kick in some Judas Priest.And Motorhead.And Venom.And Slayer. :mad:

When I feel random and weird,it's always David Bowie and Faith No More,maybe some Chemical Brothers,too. :woot:

To find some peace while modding,Bach and Heiden helps with their repertoires. :happy:

When I am jumpy and in a dancing mood,then I play some 50's,some 30's swing,some 20's,and jazz,40's mostly,Billie Holiday,Ella Fitzgerald,Tex Beneke,Bill Halley,Bing Crosby,etc. :whistling:

When I am sad,it's Mike & Mechanics,Don Henley,Bryan Adams.And much,much more. :confused:

Happy?80's,of course.All of it,possible and impossible. Roxette,mostly.Because they take me to a joyride,always.And Marie...She's got the look! :biggrin:

Happy hunting

Moranda