Laser rifle with Gauss Rifle scope?

Alasyre

Just wondering if anyone would be willing to put together a mod that adds a Gauss rifle scope to a laser rifle. For some reason, I really like the Gauss rifle reticle, plus you can actually see the reticle when not looking through it. Know what I mean? I want to use it as a dual laser rifle/target painter for a small mod of mine. A few quick searches didn't turn up anything like this, mostly sniper rifles with the projectile changed. If anyone would like to do this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Just wondering if anyone would be willing to put together a mod that adds a Gauss rifle scope to a laser rifle. For some reason, I really like the Gauss rifle reticle, plus you can actually see the reticle when not looking through it. Know what I mean? I want to use it as a dual laser rifle/target painter for a small mod of mine. A few quick searches didn't turn up anything like this, mostly sniper rifles with the projectile changed. If anyone would like to do this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

How about a laser guass rifle?

Would be a lot easier? =)

Go on the geck, change projectile to laser

Edit the damage, change the ammunition.

VIOLA =)

VIOLA =)

Yeah, I considered that option. For my purpose, however, the Gauss rifle is a bit bulky looking. It's purely aesthetic, and probably nit-picky on my part. Thanks for the input, though.

But realistically, it wouldn't even need to be the exact scope from the Gauss rifle. It could be any old scope with the Gauss reticle.

I'm kind of surprised there aren't more scoped laser rifles. I found one, but the texture left something to be desired.

VIOLA =)

Yeah, I considered that option. For my purpose, however, the Gauss rifle is a bit bulky looking. It's purely aesthetic, and probably nit-picky on my part. Thanks for the input, though.

But realistically, it wouldn't even need to be the exact scope from the Gauss rifle. It could be any old scope with the Gauss reticle.

I'm kind of surprised there aren't more scoped laser rifles. I found one, but the texture left something to be desired.

Well in that case might I suggest something easier... the Infiltrator from The Pitt maybe? Change the projectile and scope on that and that would work. Not bulky? =)

Couldn't one simply edit the gauss rifle in GECK to use the laser rifle's nif? (along with changing the projectile and other stats, of course)

That is exactly the same as what I said before but a much more awkward way of doing it.

I have a laser sniper rifle. It works just it sucks that there is no scope even though I added one to the nif... strange. So yeah. Much easier and faster to mod an already existing weapon.