Body Replacer Poll

Hertha

Body Replacer Poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Why do YOU use a Body Replacer in FO3?

• For Realistic Reasons
    • Because I Can
    • Peer Pressure
    • Other
    • I Don't Use One

After having thought about it, I've decided to place this Poll in the forum. Basically I thought that anyone who uses a Body Replacer has their reasons, and not that much is obvious unless you say something about it. I don't really know of any other reasons why someone would use it, although I highly doubt Peer Pressure being one, I'd admit that I use a Body Replacer for Realistic purposes. Most of the clothing didn't have that immersion feel, and I say this mostly for the raider clothing. Anyway, I'll let you guys discuss and 'vote' on this Poll.

I wish people would just admit that they want to see boobs. Where's the shame in that?

I think it might be the rather detailed genitalia that seems to attract a lot of people.

Which I do find rather worrying.

As to cloths not having that imersion feel, I'm still surprised I've not yet seen a mod for bare midriff power armour yet.

I wish people would just admit that they want to see boobs. Where's the shame in that?

I think it might be the rather detailed genitalia that seems to attract a lot of people.

Which I do find rather worrying.

As to cloths not having that imersion feel, I'm still surprised I've not yet seen a mod for bare midriff power armour yet.

Well, that would kinda be a Flight of Fnacy, but I'm not surprised if someone has done it (The Bare Midriff Power Armour). I agree that the genitalia might be a major factor in the chosing of a Body Replacer.

Added Other, will add I don't Use One later.

EDIT - Added the I Don't Use One

The bodies in the Vanilla files are unappealing to me, the body replacers in the Nexus are much better looking and well made by the modders.

Bethesda couldn't even bother to render toes.

Seriously.

• 3 weeks later...

The reason I personally use a body replacer is because otherwise the human NPCs, raiders, ghouls, enclave, mercs & citizens, all look like they're wearing brand new underwear from the same branch of Sears. Not immersive.

That and my female characters rear end looks like a big square block in anything but chinese stealth armor.

WTH!?!?

Looks nice now, worth going into third person mode during those long treks across the wasteland.

Now my wife's butt looks like a big square block in comparison. :confused: