Skyrim freezing A LOT, help

frg666

I recently start playing skyrim again was good so far. but then started a problem i didn't have, the often freezes either when having transition or even when having the slow motion effects, and i really think my pc should handle those things really well, the specs as mentioned below:

16gb Ram ddr3

Intel i5-4670 3.4ghz

4.5tb internal hd and 3tb external

AMD Radeon hd 6570

Intel Hd Graphics 4600 ( on motherboard)

Dual monitor( not sure if affects or not)

hope that all needed, anyway, i already trying to do the 30 day thing but just seem even more lag and having more freezes, i tried deleting old saves and even using some kind of program to improve pc ( that i used to think were useless and still do), also tried changing the script of skyrim about the gamepad to 0 and mouse heading x and y to 0.01, tried deleting few mods and even put config to low, just don't know what else i can do :X help ASAP and thank you since now :X

OK, so from what I understand you're game is freezing randomly, during kill-moves, and during load screens when transiting between load doors? I was experiencing this exact same problem, and after extensive research (Googling some things :dance:) I found this grand contraption known as safety load, and it has fixed the freezing, as well as the infinite loading screens, and much more.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/? <-- Safety Load can be found here.

Try that out, and if you still have problems, check back again, and we'll try something else.

Not really, the first moments i thought was perfect, was even able to leave blue palace and go to whiterun, but then started again, tried a new game and same thing, should i try formatting the pc or there is any last resort for that?:X

i can also attest to the majesty of safety load. I was freezing a lot and getting infinite loading screens. i never froze again after getting safety load.

i still get ctd's, but thats caused by other stuff. freezing issues can usually be solved with safety load