Boomers

GamerChas

I am about to start NV again. Maybe I can actually finish it this time. Anyway ...

I do not like helping the Boomers. To advance the story, I must get the bomber for them. Right now, the old lady is keeping them in line but she will not be around much longer. I see no one to take her place. They think they are so elite just because they have vault tech that makes them better equipped than the wastelanders that toughed it out and survived. The Boomers are running out of ammo for their cannons which is good. Their threat level will go way down. But who knows how many bombs they may have. And how many 'savages' they will kill with them. No. I do not want them around. Especially with a working bomber.

I do not see a mod that changes anything with the Boomer plot. Do you think it is possible to wipe them out after getting them the bomber? They look too strong to have much of a chance against. If I kill them all, will that break the rest of the game?

I don't think so.In the main plot you need them to assist the NCR(the quest will probably just fail i.e. the reason why it's seperated from the main NCR quest story) or the independent ending(don't know about Legion-never played but i'm sure that they will want them all dead too XD) and maybe Mr.House.I think that all you can say is "I killed them.Deal with it!".Yes Man won't care for sure. XD

Let's see now...to get the pulse gun you need to search a file cabinet(not even necessary) and to get a howitzer part for The Legion you can steal it from one of their baraks.Yup.I'm pretty sure.And if you kill them all and have a quest by them going on it will just fail.

Edited by Purify111

Well you won't be able to kill any of the kids, seeing the game makes kids immortal for some reason... :\

Eh.The developers must have thought that it's immoral.I can't even target them in vats.What are they ravens?They must have thought "Meh the modders will take care of the job." XD It makes no sence.What if you're Legion and want to wipe the slate clean?What if you're an NCR and want to destroy everyone at the Fort?I think that Boone is always trying to kill them when we get there. XD

You have no idea how many times i lost my temper to that Mick and Ralph's crier...and the one at Atomic Wrangler...just...at least i can kill Her. XD

Yah and i know that there are mods that removes them....and so sorry for going off topic.:/

Edited by Purify111

Shooting the little girl at the Legion fort as NCR?!

How is that in anyway good? Maybe an really evil NCR Courier would, but it's pretty pointless... :\

Can't remember being any girls at the fort,only two boys that are training,the rest are just slaves.And If i am crazy for killing them then Boone is a maniac too! XD

There is one named little slave girl at the fort and a named female slave, together with some unnamed slaves.

The little girl is to the left behind a gate when you go down behind Caesar's tent towards the Securitron vault.

She takes care (or helps to take care) of some Brahmin or something.

I believe Anthony took away her teddy bear to use for his dog training, which you can get back for her even as a Legion Courier. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

About Boomers.Bunch of pshychos that wanna bomb eveyone back into the stone age.

Hmmm what should I do with them......

Nah.They are pretty much like the typical redneck stereotype(no offence intended of course).They like explosions and will blow up anyone who comes near their land.I find it fun at the endgame when they come flying in and blow the dam so i never killed them all.