Track uploads without tracking comments

Lucevar

Is there an option to track a mod's file uploads without tracking comments made on it?

Certain mods have a high volume of comments being made (eg Inigo for Skyrim) that's rather overwhelming to keep track of and it would be ideal if I was only notified when a new file was uploaded. For other mods, such as my own or a few others I'm helping with, being notified of every comment that's made is useful so I'd like to keep that.

If there isn't an option to do this, it's a feature I would really, really appreciate.

Go to the mod page you are interested in tracking. In the upper right is a button "Track". Left click this button and you will be able to track the mod.

To check if any changes are made, go to the opening "Nexus Mods" page. For example, "Nexus Mods Fallout 3". In the upper right will be your user name along with "account". Left click on account and in the drop down menu, choose "User Area", then left click on "Tracking centre". This will take you to the page showing all the mods you are tracking, along with the last version number and the last date it was uploaded.

@Lucevar: I'm assuming that when you say "track", you mean "notifications" rather than "feeds". To change the notifications you receive:

1. Go to your user area.
  2. Click Change your site preferences.
  3. On the Edit your site preferences page, go to the Your notification preferences section.
  4. Select the No option for Receive notifications for new comments on files you're tracking.

If you mean "feeds", change the options in the Your feeds preferences section instead of the Your notification preferences section.

You said that you'd like to get notified about comments for files you're helping with. I don't think the options are granular enough that you can get notified about comments for other people's uploads, even if you're working on them. You can only choose whether to receive notifications for your own uploads or for all of your tracked mods.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your replies, M48A5 and chevenga. I was aware of the options you mention, I guess I was just hoping for the sort of granularity chevenga mentioned - being able to choose to track comments or not per file rather than on an "all files or no files" basis.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to leave this as a feature request then. :)