Need help finding an armor replacement mod

KontaTsukino

I am trying to find a mod that can be used in game to replace the armor that NPC's wear on a global scale, such as replacing all the stormcloaks and town guards armor to wear some custom armor. So far I haven't found anything close to it yet.

Does this type of mod exsist?

I am trying to find a mod that can be used in game to replace the armor that NPC's wear on a global scale, such as replacing all the stormcloaks and town guards armor to wear some custom armor. So far I haven't found anything close to it yet.

Yes, it's called a replacer mod. It simply changes the texture/mesh of the Stormcloak armor, Imperial Armor, etc. You can usually just search "replacer" on the Nexus in the Armour category to find some.

Here's one for town guards:

Guards Armor Replacement

And one for Stormcloaks/Imperials:

Link

I hope that helps.

Yes, it's called a replacer mod. It simply changes the texture/mesh of the Stormcloak armor, Imperial Armor, etc. You can usually just search "replacer" on the Nexus in the Armour category to find some.

Here's one for town guards:

Guards Armor Replacement

And one for Stormcloaks/Imperials:

Link

I hope that helps.

hm close but not quite, I am wanting to control what armor they will wear as their 'uniforms' by selecting from vanilla sets or custom armor from my mods folder.

I don't think there's a mod in existence that lets you customize all of the armors in the mod menu. You could however change the guards standard outfits yourself in the creationkit.

figured that is what I would have to do, but just thought I would ask to make sure first