Can we get some REAL clothing mods?

Thespyhunter

OK.. I've just gotta add my two cents worth in here... ok.... Yes I agree sometimes too much skin can be a bad thing.. after all who want's realism when you can just have Michael Jackson?? Or one of those fake reality TV shows..

I don't mind nudity.. I see it every day in the mirror when I shower will I go to hell cause I think I have a cute bod??

Will it hurt me if my Avatar is naked ? or god forbid wearing those Grannies.. I have to admit the first time I saw those vanilla undies.. I almost gagged.. I'd wear a thong or G string without reservation.. a crop top is very cute ... and yes.. I think sexy outfits rock when I wear them .. so in a game... who cares?? there's plenty of sets that allow nudity and also some that have great body meshes and textures without nudity. as for clothing I've seen some very cute NOT revealing outfits.. some downright sexy but completely functional.. and some.. well the only part of you not covered is your imagination... just download some of the more functional mods..

P.S. I've never played Oblivion but today I was browsing the clothing files there.. some of the dresses and gowns there were soo exquisite I wished I owned them in RL..but I don't think they'd go well in Fallout 3 .

I can see it now.. elegant white pumps.. a lovely full length pale black gown slit up the side.. with rose design frills, off the shoulder with a plunging neckline.. matching Obsidian emerald and Malchite stone necklace with a ruby and sapphire ring.. and a giant Rad scorpion chasing you screaming for your life down the broken highway.

I agree with your point of view, but still I miss the possibility of wearing some more down-to-earth undies incorporated in the base texture of my character. I mean, right now I'm running around naked in the type3 slim texture and I've to equip the underwear in a slot if I actually want to wear it... aka I have to choose: undies OR clothes. For me it's not about nudity either - who cares? I'm not going to discover anything new - it's just that, as much as I don't mind the whole 'commando' thing, I'd just like to wear undies AND clothes for a change... and that's about it LOL.

I'd just like to wear undies AND clothes for a change... and that's about it.

That's the way my girls did it in TES Oblivion and I do very much miss that here. Most of the clothes here are worn as jumpsuits where you get everything packaged all up together or nothing at all. I like playing with my girls "paper doll" fashion where I can layer the clothes or mix and match as I see fit. I'm also very much enjoying the retro 1950's style clothing that I grew up with. It's just that when I do remove all of that covering I like to know that there is a "real" person underneath. That helps me very much with my game's immersion. I know that not everybody is not up for that and I appreciate this. I will not condemn them just as I would not wish for them to condemn me for my preferences just as long as we can be civil about it.

Rabbit

Its ridiculous one person criticizes everyone and bashes on them, then asks for something and they get 2 pages of replies. I ask a simple question with screenshots and i dont get as much as a "well i hope someone can help you". guess i should start all my topics with "All of you are perverts!!! You Disgust me!! Now help me with my problem and be nice about it!!!"

The original post was a /nerdRAGE. However I agree slightly. It would be really nice to have more outfits/armor that are beyond Bikini armor, laytex, nude body replacers. Some no doubt have a preference for believability of practicality vs Skimpy/Sexy.

But hey sexy is fun too, just be nice to have more variety.