Jade Cocoon

KDStudios

One absolutely EPIC game for the Sony Playstation.

Control your minion, battle wild minions, capture them, merge them, make your own minion.

Was amazing.

Short story though, but the gameplay was worth it.

Anyone else used to play it?

Does anyone still play it?

What did you all think of it?

I loved it, Jade Cocoon 2 was a total let down though... =(

I still play it.. .well rarely anyway... When I'm away I take my psp and connect it to wifi and play it off my ps3 at home ^_^

Gotta love being able to play ps1 games on psp from the ps3 haha.

• 1 month later...
Um, I remember playing this game a very long time ago, and I wasn't that impressed. I put it down after just a couple hours and never touched it again. I remember the game being very linear, predictable and repetitive. Sorry, I'm not a fan, but a harsh critic of games that don't amuse me.

@Sinophile

You have your view of the game and I respect that, Not everyone likes the same games. I for one hate golf games yet there are those who absolutely love it, everyone is entitled to their opinion =) Thanks for your input

@Chaosblade02

Yeah 11 years ago haha! Oh god was it that long ago?!?! Oh my... haha... anyway yeah I know what you mean. It was but then again a lot of the game from that era of Playstaion One games were like that =/

@Chibievil

I know exactly what you mean! Just like pokemon but way more variety... Pokemon would be so much better if you could merge them... Pikachu and a Snorlax = SNIKACHU! hahaha! But yeah the 2nd one really sucked bad... killed it for me. =/ Ah well roll on Number 1!