StarCraft II Anounced!!!!!!!!!&#33

Pyrosocial

the game looks alot better than those pics now. bsides the one in the front was a dwarf. they have big hands.

Surprisingly, it's not easy to find images that show typical scenes for those games. There's lots of group shots, but often they don't have weapons showing or just suck when you don't care about anyone in the shot. But, to answer to that comment, the models used for players hasn't changed any for WoW since its release, same thing with the pre-level 50 equipment. The only thing brought with newer expansions has been newer equipment that has more detailed models and textures. But if you really want to get technical about it...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103797

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good episode.

The horde races seem to be alot better modeled then the alliance ones. my only problem is the orcs head which is down to low.

Dang, that's some crazy pricing. I don't think I'll be buying into that either. I was going to buy it, but now that its been revealed that it'll be three separate campaigns.... no thanks.

Well chances are that when all 3 have dropped, they will release them together as a set.

Well chances are that when all 3 have dropped, they will release them together as a set.

I might buy it then, but only if it's priced at a normal game's pricing, and probably only when it is reduced to $30.

It's highly doubtful that it will get that low as a set. all of them together may go as low as $60, but thats prolly it.

It's highly doubtful that it will get that low as a set. all of them together may go as low as $60, but thats prolly it.

Even that's doubtful. Despite the fact that The Orange Box was regarded by many as being both a good deal and a profitable marketing of the games, even going as far as selling 2-3 times what the individual games were selling at, companies have just gotten too greedy and short sighted. Gone are the days of the Blizzard value packs that contained both the game and expansions. As each campaign is being marketed as its own game, and not just an expansion, it will probably always have a separate pricetag.

Hmm. I MIGHT buy the zerg expansion. I enjoyed that side of the story for some reason with the first game. I stress the might though.

What is Orange Box? Sorry for my ignorance, I haven't been keeping up with the latest in gaming marketing, except for the very little with Ubisoft and their crap.

Hmm. I MIGHT buy the zerg expansion. I enjoyed that side of the story for some reason with the first game. I stress the might though.

What is Orange Box? Sorry for my ignorance, I haven't been keeping up with the latest in gaming marketing, except for the very little with Ubisoft and their crap.

Zerg will be the next to drop, "heart of swarm" or something then the 'toss "legacy of the void"