She-Mutants

Deadzen

There are no female supermutants. Can someone correct this oversight?

Im thinking of something along the lines of She-Hulk.

In Fallout's lore Super Mutants are mono gendered and sterile. Females who are dipped into FEV turn into the same super mutants you see roaming the wasteland, just like males.

Super mutants lack sex organs due to their sterility, so I don't see a reason for them to have them.

this is just a sidenote on that... I'm under the impression.. if Fallout 3 follows the same basic storyline.. but years later.. as Fallout 2... then Marcus.. the Broken Hills Sheriff.. and Super Mutant.Anatomically correct at that.. ungodly anatomically correct if you are a female... ball gag found in your pack after spending a night with him...and sore in places you never thought you could be sore... So are D.C. Super Mutants from a different strain?? and if so.. shouldn't it be possible to Mod in a west coast female Super Mutant??

this is just a sidenote on that... I'm under the impression.. if Fallout 3 follows the same basic storyline.. but years later.. as Fallout 2... then Marcus.. the Broken Hills Sheriff.. and Super Mutant.Anatomically correct at that.. ungodly anatomically correct if you are a female... ball gag found in your pack after spending a night with him...and sore in places you never thought you could be sore... So are D.C. Super Mutants from a different strain?? and if so.. shouldn't it be possible to Mod in a west coast female Super Mutant??

They might be under a different strain, but they are still created the same way, through FEV. Due to that and the fact we haven't seen any female Super Mutants in Fallout 3. It's very unlikely that Bethesda intended to break Interplay's carefully laid out canon.

Yeah. BTW, I'm pretty sure Fawkes was female.

Here's something from the wiki.

* Contrary to a comment about Fawkes' gender made by his voice actor, lead designer Emil Pagliarulo has confirmed "No, Fawkes was absolutely a male. This was a mistake. Wes gave an interview and he was mistaken. Trust me, Fawkes is and was male."[1]

Personally i'd rather see a playable Super Mutant race