DAzip files mising?

SKSilentwulf

Ok so i have tryed to install gray wardens of ferelden mod and the dazip file has disipered i have instaled this mod before but now instead of the dazip file its content and manifest files so how do i get that to work and also there are other mods that dont have dazip files anymore so i was just wondering how do i deal with this?

Heyas Wulf. Forgive me, but your post is kinda confusing, because your sentences all run together. But I think that what you are saying is that there is no longer a .dazip file, and that you now have to install the contents of the mod manually?

IF thats the case, the open a folder where the mod's contents exist, and then a seperate folder. Browse to where you have the game installed on your harddrive.

here's how I get to the folder we need on MY machine. C:\Dragon Age\packages\core\override

packages/core/override is the important part. you want to navigate to your override folder and copy and paste the contents of the mod into a folder in override. You can name the folder you put them in, as anything that you want, as long as it's not the same as another folder in override.

Edited by WolfenWarden