Help for an Old newcomer to skyrim, Please?

meddraw

A couple of weeks ago a video was referenced, showing how graphically great Skyrim is, on a unrelated forum.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/06/26/skyrim-looks-better-than-ever-in-this-new-realvision-enb-showcase-video/

I am not into RPG games much mostly simulators. But I had to see this game rated 90+ points for myself so I got the GOTY version at Walmart.

I install it fine, runs fine and looks great.....BUT

There is no 'free mode' where I can say select the character, click the map location and start walking, etc to enjoy the great scenery.

Now, on the link above they talk about Realvision. That's for another day.

I can't believe the great mods here, thoroughly confused? Searched over and over.

Tried 'console command' mod, changed levels but didn't get anywhere.

I am getting to be an old simmer, lol, and just want to sit by the rivers, walk through the beautiful fall forests and maybe even take a canoe trip.lol again. Right now, later I'll battle the foes and dragons!

So there we have it, an unusual request I'm sure, but I'm am STUCK?

I'm sure there is an easy answer how to do this and someone in this great community has it.

Appreciate your reading this story and any help will be likewise appreciated.

Thanks in advance........

If you get Vilja, you can tell her to lead you to a location. Combine this with Follow that actor. You might want to tell her to talk less beforehand, our she'll continously accuse of of staring at her ass.

Edit: I haven't tried Follow that Actor myself, so no idea if it still works.

Edit2: Looks like Darren83 found out how to have a player actor controlled by AI, so he might come up with something if you manage to convince him that this is a totally crazy spell idea. Look here for the thread.

Edited by notmyhome

Back again and very happy to see all your suggestions, I hadn't thought of using the detection toggle but I guess it would be a good idea before I throw myself to the wolves and whatever else. lol

I have gone to all your links and dl such files to try them later today.

The 'carriage' mod sounds good, I don't suppose I could borrow a canoe for the lakes. lol

and of course 'follow that actor' sounds like it is right down my alley. And Vilja to boot, the better booty the better. rotflol

Thanks again, Ill be back......