Questing Problems.

GoldenAngelHeart

Major malfunction with all of my quests. For some reason, no matter which quest I am on because it isn't being secular to any particular one, the quests will just stop. Every single quest is like that , starting from the beginning of my game and reloading or starting a new game does not help.

Here are just a few examples:

With the Greybeards, during The Way of The Voice quest, there was no response once Wulfgar went through the gate with Whirlwind Sprint. Arngeir said it was my turn and to stand next to him, then that was it. Nothing happened and I had to wait for almost 24 in game hours before Borri opened the gate for me.

With Delphine, during A Blade in The Dark, Alduin just remained hovered over the dragon mound staring at me and I had to reload to an earlier save just to get him to raise the other dragon and once I defeated him, Alduin was still there..hovering and I couldn't get any response from Delphine because, and I am only assuming, she didn't actually visually witness my Dragonborn absorbing the soul so all I could get from her was ''Come on, I've always wanted to see one of these buggers up close''. So I figured I would give her some time and went back to the Greybeards with the Horn.

I gave the horn to Arngeir and was given the third word for Unrelenting Force and naturally I was told to stand between them to receive their greeting but nothing happened. They pretty much just stood there staring at each other and me as if they had no idea what to do next.

I have tried going back to previous saves and nothing. I do not believe that any of my mods have anything to do with this massive bug in the game and my load order is as it should be. Everything is cleaned as well with TES5Edit. There are no errors or missing master lists either.

Any help would be extremely welcome and very much appreciated. Please bear in mind that I am not tech savvy and most explanations would be best put in Layman's terms for me to be able to comprehend what I need to do to fix my issue.

Here is my load order/list of Mods:

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
  • HearthFires.esm
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
  • Dragonborn.esm
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
  • ApachiiHair.esm
  • ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  • Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
  • MFVM.esm
  • WinterholdDestruction.esm
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp
  • Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp
  • Better distant LOD waterfalls V1.esp
  • DragonbornArmorFix.esp
  • FollowerCompatibility.esp
  • cheat ring.esp
  • vImmersiveBeds.esp
  • MarryMe.esp
  • Beards.esp
  • UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
  • Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
  • Differently Ebony.esp
  • TrueEyes.esp
  • Better Dynamic Snow.esp
  • NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp
  • Craftable Torches.esp
  • enhanced soundtrack 02.esp
  • Better Embers.esp
  • Traps Make Noise.esp
  • Convenient Horses.esp
  • Travel Attire.esp
  • ConvenientCrossbows.esp
  • Brows.esp
  • SFO - Dragonborn.esp
  • dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
  • dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
  • randomthunder.esp
  • LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
  • enhanced soundtrack 01.esp
  • EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
  • ELFX - Exteriors.esp
  • Guild Duelist Armor.esp
  • SplashofRain.esp
  • Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
  • moveit.esp
  • RaceMenu.esp
  • LeftHandRings.esp
  • Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - 2x Brighter.esp
  • noforcegreet.esp
  • When Vampires Attack.esp
  • RaceMenuPlugin.esp
  • rrhair.esp
  • rrhair2.esp
  • rrhair3.esp
  • rrhairargonian.esp
  • SkaalKidAetaCoat.esp
  • SkyRe_Main.esp
  • ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp
  • AMB Glass Variants Lore.espv
  • Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
  • Book Covers Skyrim.esp
  • SkyUI.esp
  • Taverns.esp
  • LazT_BH.esp
  • HearthfireMultiKid.esp
  • Hearthfires Everyone Sleeps UHP.esp
  • HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
  • ELFXEnhancer.esp
  • SoS - Civilization.esp
  • FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
  • SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-SkyRePatch.esp
  • BCS - SkyRe Patch EN.esp
  • Dread Huntress Armor.esp
  • Distant DetailHF.esp
  • Immersive Weapons.esp
  • SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
  • SkyRe_EnemyScaling_Fix.esp
  • SoS - The Dungeons.esp
  • Helgen Imperial Armory.esp
  • SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp
  • SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
  • Thundering Shouts.esp
  • TrueBrows.esp
  • TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp
  • vImmersiveBeds - HFDG.esp
  • WetandCold.esp
  • WetandCold - Ashes.esp
  • WetandCold - Holidays.esp
  • Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
  • aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-AMBSkyforgePatch.esp
  • SoS - Civilization-PatchELFX.esp
  • Birds.esp
  • Cloaks.esp
  • UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
  • AsharaFollowerFaces.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-UFOPatch.esp
  • 1nivWICCloaks.esp
  • SoS - The Dungeons-PatchELFX.esp
  • 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
  • DawnofRiften.esp
  • The Honered Dead.esp
  • fallentreebridges.esp
  • WhiterunAlivePiano.esp
  • JKs Whiterun.esp
  • JKs Whiterun DofW Comp.esp
  • RealWarMaiden.esp
  • HorsesGoneWild.esp
  • Inigo.esp
  • UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
  • ScopedBows.esp
  • Purewaters.esp
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
  • SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
  • SkyRe_Races.esp
  • Predator Vision.esp
  • SmashinFace.esp
  • tribal warpaint for females.esp
  • tallermales.esp
  • drachenhaus village.esp
  • SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
  • Cheat Chest Home Add On.esp
  • ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp
  • Cloaks - USKP Patch - Dawnguard.esp
  • manny Lantern Caretakers.esp
  • The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
  • Windhelm Lighthouse.esp
  • Lanterns Of Skyrim - AIO - Dawnguard.esp
  • Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-MoonlightPatch.esp
  • SkyRe_Races_Fix.esp
  • Lanterns of Skyrim - All In One - Dawnstar Expanded Patch.esp
  • SkyRe_Combat.esp
  • Lanterns of Skyrim - All In One - Winterhold Destruction Ruins.esp
  • IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
  • My Home Is Your Home.esp
  • SkyRe_StandingStones_Fix.esp
  • KnockKnock.esp
  • ItRainedOn.esp
  • zz_GDRAHoods.esp
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
  • ReProccer.esp

My idea from what you described is a case of severe script lag in game. In order for the game to function, or progress from stage 1, to stage 2, a script

is called upon to advance the quest. However, if your CPU is overclocked, the game waits for space to be available in order to execute the file.

In layman's terms:

If your CPU is 100% Skyrim will wait till your CPU is 99% so that it can execute that 1% script to advance the quest.

I have some script lag and my CPU is at 99% or 90% sometimes overclocking at 100%. But its not so severe in game

as your event. Something that I would advise is to try seeing how much CPU Skyrim is taking to run, in order to see this

you have to open the task manager in your computer, check your CPU and see how high it is, then go to processes and see

WHAT is taking up that much space. You have to do this while in game, so its advised to open the task manager when playing

in windowed mode, otherwise the game may freeze and lag up, not giving you a correct visual of your cpu. The game needs to be

unpaused when you look at your CPU.

Here is a little tip though, these

• HighResTexturePack01.esp
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp
eat up a lot of RAM or VAR I believe is what it was called. I used to have severe script lag until I turned this off.
Also anything that adds to many scripting events can cause script lag, since the game has to wait for available space.
Edited by Kurzusseus

Well not exactly. It should help, especially if your game is overclocking your CPU.

Try deactivating those three packs and see if you see an improvement. If not, start the game in windowed mode

and load up your save. Then press Ctrl Shift Esc at the same time. This will open your task manager.

Navigate to Performance and check your CPU usage. If its at 100% then that's kinda a problem.

After that, go to processes, still located in the task manager. Look for what is using the most CPU

follow by what follows after. If you have too many processes running while playing Skyrim, it can cause

severe lag.

The game needs to be un-paused when you are in task manager in order to see the proper CPU usage while in game.

I hope I've been able to explain this clearly.

Well not exactly. It should help, especially if your game is overclocking your CPU.

Try deactivating those three packs and see if you see an improvement. If not, start the game in windowed mode

and load up your save. Then press Ctrl Shift Esc at the same time. This will open your task manager.

Navigate to Performance and check your CPU usage. If its at 100% then that's kinda a problem.

After that, go to processes, still located in the task manager. Look for what is using the most CPU

follow by what follows after. If you have too many processes running while playing Skyrim, it can cause

severe lag.

The game needs to be un-paused when you are in task manager in order to see the proper CPU usage while in game.

I hope I've been able to explain this clearly.

Well, I did exactly as you instructed and it didn't help.

My CPU usage was bouncing back and forth between 4% and 5% which leads me to believe that is not the problem.

So now I am back to square one, I guess. Unless there is something else I can try. I have already had to start a new game which left me with the exact same issues.

If you have any other ideas, I would be happy to hear (read) them.

I get the feeling you had the game paused, or in the startup menu when in game.

When you checked your CPU, was Skyrim running in the background? Were you outside

whiterun's gates for example? Interior spaces use less resources then exteriors, so to get

the severity of your CPU, we would have to see what your CPU is during gameplay when outside

an exterior.

I'm sorry if this still doesn't help at all. Skyrim SHOULD take up at least 60% or more, that's why its recommended

to have a duel core, or quad core CPU when playing the game, so you have extra space for the game itself.

Note: Here, try this download http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6491/?

it'll check your stats when in game. You should be able to see something.

After installing the above program, take a screenshot of your stats and post them here.

The stats should appear while in game if you did everything correctly. Unfortunately there

is nothing else I can do for you. Once I see the stats from directly in game, perhaps

I can suggest a solution.

Otherwise I've not much else to say, sorry I cannot be of more help.

Edited by Kurzusseus

sorry my nmm doesnt work.mods dont appear in my data file.plz help.even when i install them with nmm.their esm file does not appear in data file.when i install them with nmm ... its not work to