Modders Needed for Mainquest Redone with Rileys Rangers

olafreinhardweyer

Hi folks!

(CONTAINS VANILLA SPOILERS)

this post is for finding modders in the forum willing to join my project (a more detailed and more emotional description can be found there):

Mainquest Redone - Grassroot Approach Rileys Rangers

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11302

The Rangers will be introduced to Player as early as he is on his way to GNR. The Vanilla Happenings about Rileys Ranger will be

pushed into the future, perhaps a week or so, depending on the players playstyle, to smooth the ride of my mod.

i am screenwriter adding ALTERNATE pathes for the Fallout 3 Mainquest and also altogether new Quests and Sidequests.

The Player will align himself with Rileys Rangers. Instead of joining a hierachical system with a central Outpost to visit every so often,

the Game will keep it's feel of free roaming and exploring, both utterly missing once you where let into the Citadel. It will also keep it's feel of

challenge since other than the BoS the Rangers are underpowered (You are more kickass when you beat the odds, right?!). I want the feel

of People sweating to make their home, the Wasteland, a better place, instead of strangers coming in, holding your

hand and ordering you arround. Now the BoS wont be the Rangers enemies but their relationship is an uneasy one.

As i wrote above i am screenwriter. I have no skills in the Geck whatsoever, never made any textures or voiceacting, i am just a

writer and with the right project, if i may be so bold, a damn good one. I am therefore looking to built a team to make my mod idea

a reality, you guessed it, a playable mod. Of course everyone can be a co-writer for the Quests too - once we have teamed up

there is no limit to your input and you will get credit where credit is due.

Please Call In :)

Olaf