Problems while editing a conversation

I'm new at modding and despise hours spend on tutorials, I just can't find where the problem is. First I think I should explain my attempt :P

I'm actually trying to put a cutscene to the carroll conversation and kick him out of the bridge the partan way. I got my cutscene ready ( Just a first shot to see what it look like IG ) I have a script to trigger it and so far, it's working fine. But, even if I got my new line in the conversation, our dear templar don't speack anymore, and even if he still move, his face is still as a stone.

In my override I got : The cut/cub, the nsc, the dlg and the dlb. I tried to export the conversation with the dependancy but no sign of what I could miss.

So if somebody have a clue, i'm all hear ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Each cutscene must be invoked by associating it with some line of dialogue. Some lines of dialogue seems to play with no problem. But usually, they should be played with a SpeakLine[] action in the cutscene, in the tracks belonging to the person speaking the lines. (I'm not clear on when lines can be spoken without a SpeakLine[] action.)

Have you done all those things correctly?

Remember, if you edit a conversation, and it has SpeakLine[]'s, and you re-associate it with a NEW cutscene, you must re-link ALL SpeakLine[] actions in the cutscene.

Please let us know if you have solved the problem, if I helped, and if I'm totally wrong! Thanks.