your opinions: the 10 best pc games. ever.

Vindekarr

10. Mount & Blade. This, I think, really is a gameplay-based game. It has probably the best combat engine out there and the graphics really aren't that bad, seeing as, as far as I know of, it was made by a one man team.

9. Dragon Age: Origins. Possibly one of my favourite game-worlds, with definitely some of the best characters I have come across in a game. Really really good game.

8. Tachyon: the Fringe. Really understated game in my opinion. Space based combat for those that don't know, and I thought it was really ahead of its time back in 2001. My hopes for a sequel have kinda died down though :(

7. Medieval 2: Total War: Best RTS I've played. Great.

6. Morrowind: There are some things about this game which can't be beaten. Gameworld, scale, graphics I can't bring myself to dislike. The only thing about this game is that its almost too non-linear, but its still an amazing game.

5. Deus Ex: This game is still better than most games coming out this year, and its a decade old! This game is truly magnificent.

4. Fallout 3: Put it this way. This game is perfect for what its trying to achieve. The only reason why its not no.1 is because the Fallout world is not my favourite.

3. Crysis: The graphics.... Wow... plus the game... Speechless.

2: Tes IV: Oblivion: This highly moddable and beautiful game is mesmerising, in true Bethesda style.

1: Mass Effect 1 & 2: No words can describe them.

the 10 games i think is best all time

1: The Elder scrolls 4 Oblivion.

2: Call of Duty 4 modern warfare

3: Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

4: Neverwinter nights 1 + expansions

5: Sacred 2 + expansions

6: Titan Quest Immortal Throne

7: Mount & Blade Warband

8: Battlefield 2 + Expansions

9: call of cthulhu dark corners of the earth

10: Age of Empires 3 no expansions

i also have to say that i for the most time play at lans with my friends:)

• 2 weeks later...

1. Battlezone(Activition 1998)

2. TES III: Morrowind

3. TES IV: Oblivion

4. Halo: Combat Evolved

5. Fallout 3

That's it for now!

Morrowind

Planescape Torment

Baldur's Gate 1/2

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

Deus Ex

System Shock 2

Psychonauts

Heroes of Might and Magic III

Age of Empires II

fair enough, but the witcher was pretty controversial. a lot of people loved it, but a lot of people also hated it. for one thing, it became increasingly unreliable and simply wont work on a LOT of operating systems, for example I have vista x64, and this simply doesnt work-there is a patch to fix it, but the installer doesnt work either. its undeniably a good game, but I think a lot of people would be put off enough by the bugs, glitches and occasionaly troublesome quests as not to mention it here.

1.Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare,

2.Fallout 3,

3.Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2,

4.Mass Effect 2,

5.Pro Evolution 6,

6.Gothic I and II(with DLC),

7.Dawn of War II,

8.Bioshock 1 and 2,

9.Oblivion,

10.Risen,

Vindekarr seriously it wasnt any worse than fallout 3 was it ?

The renown of Fallout series carried fallout 3 through all the dramas and crashes it had, lets face it if the Witcher was made by a huge company like Bethesda and not a small Polish company the story would have been quite different i wager .

Not necessarily in order of my likings, but here goes:

1. TES: Oblivion(modded)

2. TES: Morrowind

I won't even bother to describe the two above ^^

3. Dungeon Keeper 2 <3 Best strategy game ever. Originality. Gameplay. Graphics. Variety. Fun. A perfect game, me and my female cousin LOVED it, in fact, I'll install it again right now ;D Too bad i haven't played the first one ;(

4. Mount & Blade: (Warband or not :P) Truly an epic masterpiece. Peeps were making this with heart. The littlest details, the variety. It's probably the most entertaining game I've ever played. It's flaw is that It's too easy, because you become too powerfull, but hey, try playing while saving only on exiting ;) Also, like Risenz said it few post back, one of the best combat engines ever. Is superior to Oblivions combat as well.

5. Silent Hill 1, 2, and 3 masterpieces - more than a game

6. GTA: San Andreas - THE GAME

7. Baldur's Gate 2 and its expansion, too bad the original Baldur's gate didn't work for me :/ One of the best RPG's ever made.

8. Assassin's Creed 2 - a modern masterpiece. I'll be honest, i liked da Vinci and reinessance before, but after playing AC2, i started loving Italy, Reinessance, da Vi- oh wait.

9. Oh i almost forgot, Diablo 1 & 2! Ah when i was younger, masterpieces as well.

10. Armies of Exigo was an epic and very dear game to me, but It's gameplay elements are basically Starcraft's :whistling: