Missing Health/Magic/Stam Bars from HUD

SwagFang

Hello everyone,

I've encountered a problem today with my Skyrim HUD.

While playing earlier I got stuck in this Vampire Lord revert stage, when that happened all my health, Stam, and Magika bars disappeared and i couldn't select spells or see my inventory but i could talk to people and pick items up. I fixed that problem with a console command to revert myself back to a RedGuard but still no Health,Stam, Mag bars.

I've tried the "iShadowMapResolution=xx" to no avail, I've also tired to run the game mod-free to no avail.

Really sad these went away out of nowhere :sad: idk what the hell to do next. tried about everything the forums had to offer.

here's an SS of what my problem looks like. I can get my Magika bar to show up when using a spell but that's it. My Stamina bar doesn't show up when i run and health doesn't show up when i take damage.

If anyone has had this problem with persistence and found a solution, I'm in need of your help badly D:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello!

I know it's been a couple of years since you posted this problem but I was wondering if you'd managed to find a solution to it or found someone who did?

I've encountered the exact same scenario as you and it also happened after the whole Vampire quest line: health and stamina bars are gone, certain spells - such as telekinesis - don't work (including the mod Cloud of Bats) and I can't think of what kind of solution there is short of scrapping my game and starting over which I really don't want to do :/