Stealth Effects

M0pp1

So first let me start by saying that my English isn't that good, so you'll have to forgive any spelling mistakes i make.

I tried to look if there was already an request like this but didn't find any.

And now to the topic: anyone else think that the normal stealth effect is somewhat boring?

I thought that it would look much cooler if there would be some "electric" effects when turned on and off. I think i got the idea from some movie... can't remember, maybe Predator or something..

Anyway i can't really create a mod my self, so anyone interested to do this?

So first let me start by saying that my English isn't that good, so you'll have to forgive any spelling mistakes i make.

I tried to look if there was already an request like this but didn't find any.

And now to the topic: anyone else think that the normal stealth effect is somewhat boring?

I thought that it would look much cooler if there would be some "electric" effects when turned on and off. I think i got the idea from some movie... can't remember, maybe Predator or something..

Anyway i can't really create a mod my self, so anyone interested to do this?

So all you'd want is some electrical effects? Would an electric sound effect when turned on suffice? As a new particle effect might require more work.

So all you'd want is some electrical effects? Would an electric sound effect when turned on suffice? As a new particle effect might require more work.

Yeah sound effects would be grate, at least it would be better than the original. It doesn't need to be an electric sound but having some sound would be awesome. Like something between Metal Gear Solid Stealth "ping" sound and stealth effect from Crysis.

I would really appreciate the effort.

This could use the EMP explosions after effect combined whit the regular stealth effect.

Um, sorry, not sure how to do it, I'm just an idea-man. :sweat:

Yeah, something like that would be really cool :thumbsup: