What happened to Destruction Overhaul?

Solidsnake33094

It will come back guys!

Yes, I took it down and I was very angry when I calmed down and realized what I've done.

The bad thing is that I lost almost all data from my laptop. I managed to save only few nifs with file recovery programs.

The good news is that TV mesh was saved that I spent a lot of time doing it. :smile:

The modding god bless u!

I really was sceared about it. I wish u all the best and have fun!

Thanks

It will come back guys!

Yes, I took it down and I was very angry when I calmed down and realized what I've done.

The bad thing is that I lost almost all data from my laptop. I managed to save only few nifs with file recovery programs.

The good news is that TV mesh was saved that I spent a lot of time doing it. :smile:

Have you tried seeing if anyone who has your mods could send you their files? I don't know what kind of work you've been doing on it but it would be better than staring from scratch.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeeah... couldn't someone send you the files or reupload them for you if they have them?

I found a Russian version of your mod... If you want I could link you to it, It probably uses most of the same meshes.

However I do think it was an older version, the only things that I can destroy (out of the things I have shot at) were refrigerators and radios. I am sure that a reviewer that I seen walked into Chet's and obliterated the place (I cannot seem to do that with the same effectiveness).

Edited by blaze1514

• 2 weeks later...