Boss/Villain Mod (High level content)

Razeroth

Type: Adition of NPC's and a new quest.

Lore: Not generally following the elder scrolls lore just for fun with a little of its own lore.

For: High level players, endgame content.

Needs: Modelers, animators, texturers, someone to do the quest and npc chat etc.

So basically heres my idea, basically adding in pre existing bosses/villains from a multitude of sources. They will each have their own lairs or fortresses scattered across the land or perhaps even in a new area of land.

Anyway this idea is to generally add in very difficult boss characters which will call on players to use not only their sword but magic to weaken or burden the enemy, hopefully taking 10 minutes or more. Generally forcing the need for some tactics whilst being very novel at the same time or maybe even nolstalgic if bosses from very old games were added in.

The prize could be the bosses equipment and obviously the furtherment of the questiline.

There could be a questline which is basically perhaps ' All the villains from the endless sea of parralel existances have been drawn together by some mysterious trans- dimensional being. There objective seems to be to overtake and spread there evil influence over tamriel yet tht the motive is not yet clear' Then some resistance group could give you quests to take out the bosses/villains one at a time, eventually taking out the final boss which is behind it all. (not sure on what that final boss could be, perhaps something funny or something else..)

Ideas for these bosses so far:

Ganondorf (Zelda)

Sauron (LOTR)

Saruman (LOTR)

Sephiroth (FF7)

Eggman (Sonic)

Bowser (Mario)

Shredder (TMNT)

Goro (Mortal combat)

Hades

Hitler robot (Wolfenstein 3d)

The Joker (Batman)

Sean Bean not as martin(Goldeneye)

Poo daemon (conkers bad fur day)

Abobo (Double dragon)

Captain Barbosa (Pirates of the carribean)

Some to ponder on anyway.

• 1 year later...

How about Kefka from Final Fantasy 6? I'm thinking a two-tier boss battle, with the first part being Normal Kefka and the second part being God Kefka. I can even get in touch with the cosplayer CJ Collins to provide some custom taunts, such as Kefka's recognizable laugh, or his ever-awesome quote before you fight his god form: "Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from, and where do they go? Such meaningless things! I'll destroy them all!!!"

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/314/3/0/Kefka_ID_by_Kefka_Fans.pnghttp://images.wikia.com/villains/images/c/ce/Kefka_God.png

Well reading this over. I might have an idea that might be a little better. You can have sort of babel's tower or gilgamesh's tower sort of place to hold this in. I assume you still want the dungeon crawl feel before reaching the end bosses. So you fight minions to reach the next arena door to the next boss. You can set up one arena like the one you fight in the imperial city. Maybe recolor for different bosses. Could be almost like the anime (The Tower of Druaga: The Aegis of Uruk and The Tower of Druaga: The Sword of Uruk.)

Boss fights I like to see.

First

C'thun from world of warcraft's AQ40 should be youtube videos of it. Makes a great end boss. Death beam attack. Inside it's body acid pools. Tentacles, Eyebeam stalks and snaking maw to grab player into body. The fight might be a little complex for a single player with companions. But can be done. Midas magic has tentacles that could be used. C'thun is based off H.P. Lovecraft's old ones.

Link to video for battle. part1

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlexxTMlKo#p/a/u/1/FbZ-UswNxTQ

Second

The praying mantis/crab like beast from Genonosis arena from starwars. keywords (star wars attack of the clones arena battle). Easy to find video on youtube.

Third

Shelob's boss Like from LOTR. Arena of darkness. Only lite by an object the player was able to get in dungeon crawl or boss battle before this boss. Once again easy youtube video to find.

It would be cool if the boss' colors and appearances could be more Elder Scrolls-like.

Like with Bowser it would be like this picture someone made.

http://essenmitsosse.de/blog/wp-content/uploads/bowser/bowser.jpg

Also for the story of how the tower that Perrinwolf mentioned got there, you could say that a group of evil black mages(Final Fantasy) summoned it there.

You could also have it be a tournament like the IC's arena, where Shao Kahn(Mortal Kombat) decided to have it take place where the Oblivion gates opened after entering through one.

Edited by Unlimitedrevolver

The hardest thing to do will be the new resources and implementing it in the game without breaking too much immersion. Sauron and Saruman will be relatively easy to create, but others, like Bowser or a demon could take a month before one enemy is completed. Using existing resources will speed this up, but will limit the possibilities (you can't make Bowser without having him, Mario, the Princess and his goons). I can create dungeons, scripts, quests and (hopefully) interesting boss battles, but without having Bowser, I can't make him.

Try thinking of bosses that have some resources available, like Sauron. I'm sure I can find plenty of LOTR resources, his tower in Oblivion style and his Eye a huge Sigil Stone. Yeah I can picture a cool boss fight with Sauron.

If you guys supply me with resources, I can make boss fights. Just tell me who, when and where and I'll make sure his pounding is fun to do.

PS: Should they be levelled?

PPS: I'd give anything to create a Bowser dungeon, complete with Mario and the Princess ;)

PPPS: I haven't played any games like FF or WoW, so if I must create one, tell me stories about them ;)

PPPPS: I do have played RoM (looks like WoW) which have cool bosses. I can easily create them.

Edited by Faceshifter

maybe something like The Nirvana Palace from the mmorpg Perfect World would be amazinng too. (for those who aren't familiar with that mmorpg, The Nirvana Palace is a place were you go fight 7boss and their minors for source that the player use for make some god-like itens :) ) I thing it would be really fun if that dungeon have random leveled reward were set to respawn too ^.^/

The hardest thing to do will be the new resources and implementing it in the game without breaking too much immersion. Sauron and Saruman will be relatively easy to create, but others, like Bowser or a demon could take a month before one enemy is completed. Using existing resources will speed this up, but will limit the possibilities (you can't make Bowser without having him, Mario, the Princess and his goons). I can create dungeons, scripts, quests and (hopefully) interesting boss battles, but without having Bowser, I can't make him.

Try thinking of bosses that have some resources available, like Sauron. I'm sure I can find plenty of LOTR resources, his tower in Oblivion style and his Eye a huge Sigil Stone. Yeah I can picture a cool boss fight with Sauron.

If you guys supply me with resources, I can make boss fights. Just tell me who, when and where and I'll make sure his pounding is fun to do.

PS: Should they be levelled?

PPS: I'd give anything to create a Bowser dungeon, complete with Mario and the Princess ;)

PPPS: I haven't played any games like FF or WoW, so if I must create one, tell me stories about them ;)

PPPPS: I do have played RoM (looks like WoW) which have cool bosses. I can easily create them.

Greetings faceshifter

I know midas magic has eyeball creature and tentacles and maybe spiders as well. I know other mods have spider. Most are tarantula like. As for other sources for the bosses. I wouldn't know. I wonder if theirs a flesh wall and floor mesh/textures out there. Would be like your in the belly of a beast.

As for your first PS. I think this is for those players that want high leveled hard boss fight for hero/heroine character. 30+ level experience. Hopeing they not going to be big cheats wear things that give them +500 reflect damage and spells at the time. When they fight these bosses. But "to each their own."

As for your PPPS. I would be willing to explain the fight in detail from the bosses I have picked. Makes me wonder if their is a walk on walls mod out there. Would be useful for spider boss encounter.

If your interested still in putting together the mod. I'll try helping or even testing if you want. We can move to pms.