Miscellaneous Graphic Assets.

Zyxpsilon

This is exactly what i was looking for - indeed.

It also reminds me of very old "computer" school classes where we dug into cobol & pascal operands of the late 80's. Yep, that old.

I couldn't really grasp the mathematics of such logic. The artist is abstract, the genius is absolute precision. Both of these personalities are in constant conflict within my mind. It's as if my comprehension level has been limited with time or aging brutality.

I appreciate your efforts and would certainly like to admit i could perform such suggestions in a rational manner -- which is to obtain a true result. Gotta try this kind of stuff once again -- if anything to remember the good old days when i was coding like crazy.

But you know how it goes, time flies. C++, Floppies replaced by USB snapins, Gigabytes worth of RAM later... gosh i even was fiddling with 16Ks! of a TI-99/4A that felt like the pinnacle of Technology in the early 80's.

Years gone, and i'm still a little puzzled by Hex or flip-flop arithmetics.

I'll look into your thorough analysis and i hope i'll be up to your standards of exactitude. Frankly, i can only grasp so much as what my (foolish!) will to succeed allows. With such help as what you graciously provide, the pain (of essential calculations) is less of a desperate obstacle. It's more like re-discovering intelligence and how it should really be -- a means to an end.

Another one bytes the yellowish dust! :D

Edited by Zyxpsilon

Alright JL...

Similar to what i previously did for all the Officers Rank Icons, i've also created some for the MECs_Class!

From Jaeger to Valkyrie - just try guessing which is where on that preview image;

http://s3.postimg.org/yrxqfiioz/Preview_MEC_Ranks.png

Use as you wish -- if coding will allow to integrate these.

:D

Edited by Zyxpsilon

• 4 months later...

Both versions (Before & After) of the SquadSelect object for you, X.

SORRY... Nexus uploader (( Stupid -- Connection was reset! )) won't pick up the darn 90KB file.

Edited by Zyxpsilon