Please remove "that spell looks dangerous" comments

Deleted2819235User

Could someone make a mod that removes the NPC comments like "that spell is making me nervous" and "that spell looks dangerous" or significantly reduce the repetition. I have mods like ZAZ Resources, Vile Art of Necromancy, and Adult show XXX. These types of mods have spells that are quasi permanent. So you could cast a spell in your Underground Bath House and get these kinds of NPC comments while walking through Riverwood.

Please and thank you

Unclechubby

My brother thought about that kind of mod once. It proved to be Fruitless considering the amount of time and effort needed to actually complete the mod itself. In order to truly get this mod done you have to go in and Breed out everything relating to those dialog lines. Scripts and voiced lines included. This mod may be a bit much to request from anyone who isn't a master with an UNGODLY amount of freetime on there hands and nowhere to spend it. . . . .Sorry.

Oh and a little warning The reason they need an ungodly amount of time is because even after the removal of the lines and scripts, You have to manually delete the lines FROM EVERYONE IN GAME since each and every npc throw away or not Uses that line no matter who they are.

I imagine you could just modify the line by adding a condition that will never evaluate to true, but I haven't looked into it yet so it might be a bit more complex than that. But there's no need to get rid of all the lines or scripts (I don't think the line even uses scripts) - just add some sort of condition like GetIsSex Male && GetIsSex Female. I might look into this. Of course, there might be a lot of lines, but I'm fairly certain it's just one shared line that people say with different voice types.

Could someone make a mod that removes the NPC comments like "that spell is making me nervous" and "that spell looks dangerous" or significantly reduce the repetition. I have mods like ZAZ Resources, Vile Art of Necromancy, and Adult show XXX. These types of mods have spells that are quasi permanent. So you could cast a spell in your Underground Bath House and get these kinds of NPC comments while walking through Riverwood.

Please and thank you

Unclechubby

Just made it for you. Feel free to test it out - it should work. Here it is:

Dangerous Spell Comments Removed